Side Story 04

".......!"

"I felt a little bit reluctant to be away from my wife. I don't know how to endure it. This face was so dazzling in my eyes."

Ash, who raised his hand which was intertwined with mine, smoothed my cheek with the first knuckle of his thumb.

I creaked my eyelids.

It took quite a while to figure out whether my head was on strike for a while.

I soon smiled like a broken robot.

In fact, it seemed that there was an error in one part of my head that was mainly responsible for language processing.

"Oh, well... I, I missed you, too."

That's the best answer for me that could come out naturally after a long time processing.

That's very natural. No matter whoever sees it, it's too natural. It's like artificial intelligence that doesn't know how to be embarrassed.

I dropped my head while I was doing self-thinking.

No, what is it? Where does he learn that? Or is he originally this type of person?

My ears were burning. I could know that my face was hot-red even if I didn't have to touch it.

I completely hid my ripe face by taking my forehead to his chest.

And that's why I couldn't see it.

Among the people around Alice who struggled to look good to her, there was a man who was another partner of the other lady a little while ago.

And where Alice finally looked, who hadn't looked at any of the men around her for a long time.

***

The door to the fancy parlour room burst open.

And what came out of it was a well-dressed nobleman, neatly dressed at a glance.

The employees in the hall were all nervous at once.

Soon after, the screams of concern followed.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

The man did not look back at the screams of being torn.

It was the employees who moved urgently. The employees in the hallway ran inside the parlour room and clung to the woman in bright dresses.

"Lady, my lady."

"Are you all right?"

"How can you do this to me? It's not anyone else, but you! How could you...!"

The woman sat down and shouted with a tear-stained face.

Her neatly twisted hair became messy and the hair decoration rolled on the carpet, but the woman who cried didn't care a bit.

"I'm going to kill you! If you go like this, I'll kill you!"

"Lady."

"Lady, take a deep breath first and........"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

The employees stamped their feet to calm her down, but it was no use.

No matter how much the woman shouted, the corridor where the man left still silent without any answer coming back.

Tears soaked the woman's cheek fell gradually to the floor, smearing the carpet.

"I, do you think I can't? I'm really going to kill you! I'll kill you and I'll kill myself then! I........."