Side Story 06

I was like, 'how amazing is that?' tone.

I knew it would be very out of the blue for Ash to hear that, but my mouth just moved on its own.

Well, it's not a lie, anyway.

Assuming that Ash's lifes is at stake, I could even drink poison.

Do you understand? I mean, what Alandga Mora did is nothing, Just bring as much as you want, I can always drink it for Ash.

While I was thinking about it, Ash stared at me and frowned.

"If I let noonim do that, then I'm sure I'm already gone."

"Ah."

"I won't let you pick up anything weird, so don't even think about it."

I stared at Ash with my eyes wide open.

The tip of my nose that released after biting it for a moment, as if Ash warned me, was tingling.

What? It didn't hurt, but I was surprised. I blinked and then burst into laughter.

Oh my God. What is this cute warning?

A silly laugh escaped through the lips that had been surprised.

Ash pulled my chin and covered my lips as if he was dissatisfied with me laughing.

The whole laugh and night air went over to Ash.

Familiar warmth broke through the gums and touched only sensitive areas.

Oh, he's doing this on purpose. At the outside. Really.

Ash, who had lost his mind without any time to blame, let me go when I was out of breath and on the verge of gasping.

My head was spinning and my hair was messy.

The air on my cheeks felt cold as if the heat had risen.

No, I've been thinking about this for a while, but I don't know why I'm always the only one breathing first.

We're doing it together. But why am I the only one who's having a hard time?

Well, well, let's say it's because of the difference in physical strength. Is it like that? Is lung capacity the key?

If that's really the case, I'm seriously thinking about whether I should swim or not, but before I finished my thought, Ash then touched my forehead with his palm as if wrapping me

Then Ash's eyes were deep and calm while passing my hair from the forehead.

The hand that did not fall off the face even though I had all my hair in order was hot.

As I was distracted by the glassy eyes and the heat of his hands, Ash said.

"Whatever the situation, please only think about your own body. Don't worry about anything else. Take care of yourself."

"......."

"If you're not going to throw me into hell."

I nodded my head in the freeze.

Because of Ash's eyes looking at me, I felt compelled to do so.

I swallowed the rebuttal that I had not uttered.

'But the world without you would be hell for me, too.'

Is it really worth living in such a world?

I thought so and remembered that I had already decided to give up my life.

When I left here and ran away and then I was caught by the hitman.

I thought I'd rather die like this than to see Ash hate me and push me away.