Chapter 120

The man puffed up to his neck with a bloody throat.

"Is that enough?"

"Ligaa Kami......."

I murmured the name that the man spouted.

If you don't know about it again, the man might kill me with a vase.

Sadly, however, there was something that came to mind this time.

"Isn't it a name that shouldn't be attached anymore?"

Ligaa Kami. The eldest son of Count Kami.

......but not now.

"You're such a vagrant."

I clicked my tongue. If I had known the opponent was him, I would have laughed at him once I saw him.

Ligaa, who was deprived of his family's last name and turned into a beggar, became very angry at my reaction.

"It's all because of you!"

"Because of you."

Ligaa Kami has big guts. Now that I think about it, at Ash's birthday banquet, he got caught trying to feed me a drugged drink.

Besides, the hostage-taking with Ari to avoid the situation that day was a bonus.

'Well, it's probably because of the world's coercion to kill Ari, but....'

Anyway, it was Ligaa's own fault that he is now such a shame.

'I'm surprised he even had his fingers cut.'

I glanced at Ligaa's empty hand.

At first glance, his right hand isn't all that different from his left hand, how many has he lost?

Anyway, well, he'll be good at keeping things between his legs.

I was told that there were not only one or two women who believed had been touched by Ligaa when he still became the family member of Count Kami.

Perhaps they visited Ligaa, where the family's protection disappeared, and retaliated. One finger per person. It's neat and nice.

"......ha!"

"If it's unfair, be nice in your next life. Just be born as a roadside weed so you won't be so guilty."

And a guy like you gets kicked in the shoe. It's a good end.

Ligaa glared at me as if to kill me. I grabbed a cup of tea in silence as if to moisten my dry throat.

It's still steaming, right? I'll spray it right away.

But Ligaa did not come at me. Instead, he leaned his arms forward in front of his chest and leaned against the chair, changing his posture.

"You shouldn't be so stiff in front of me right now."

"Princess."

I calmly corrected my title in front of Ligaa.

No, wait, I'm not a princess anymore if the papers have been processed.

What shall he call me then?

It's just a little early, but let him call me Duc, ekhm, Duchess.

"......you don't understand the situation."

"I think you're the one who didn't understand it."

"Yuck! Since you received the letter, you must have come out here because of it? Does it matter if the secret is revealed?"

Ligaa looked straight at me and lowered his voice.

"Huh? A fake princess who doesn't even know where the blood you're from, dude."