The Last Pieces-Xander

Start from the beginning

Her legs spread wide and the scent of her fills the air. With a growl I reach in between her legs and give her clit a light pinch. Her back bows off the bed as she detonates with a scream and her body spasms beneath me. Her legs shake from the strength of her orgasm. After watching it and tasting it in the air though I cant give her time to recover. I need to feel her wrapped around me.

I take a step back as she starts to come down from her high. I quickly reposition her body so that her legs hand over the edge. I step between them as I take my cock in my hand and give it a harsh jerk. I don't want this to go to fast but I cant seem to stop myself. "I hope you are ready mate. I cant wait anymore" and with those words I slide in to the hilt. Her scream blends with my roar as we reconnect.

The way her pussy incases my cock is like entering the fire and loving the burn. She is hot around me and grips me tighter than a fist. It almost feels as if she has gotten tighter since the last time I entered her. I look down at her face to see her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her mouth gapes open. She looks enraptured and sated now that we are together. I wait until I have her eyes again before I think of moving.

"Please baby" She begs as she squirms on me.

The movement causes my breath to hitch and I get an idea. I drag my cock out of her slowly making sure that she feels ever single inch of me as I move. Once I have left just the tip in, I give it all back to her and she groans. The feeling of going slow inside her as I watch us both rise to the peak causes us both to break out in a sweat.

Mark Her. Do it Now

As she clamps down on my cock I can feel that she is close. The pace that I have set is the sweetest torture that I have ever felt. I finally let my teeth elongate as I meet her heated gaze. Cara sits in her eyes as she watches my mouth. I lick my lips when I see that she has changed her teeth too as she prepares to mark me again. Her legs wrap around my waist and she ceases my slow thrust.

"You are mine alpha. Never destroy our bond again" She orders using every ounce of her alpha tone. With anyone else the act would have pissed me off but I take it as the warning that it is. An alpha female not connected to her mate is a danger. She doesn't even give me the time to agree.

Using the strength of her legs she pulls me down on top of her and bite down, hard. I hiss at the sting of her teeth in my skin before I can feel the connection snap. The first thing that I feel from her is the pain that she has experience while our bond has been broken. The feeling is gut wrenching but quickly replaced. The love that I feel from her allows my hips to move as I start to piston in and out of her.

Her teeth snap away from my neck as she screams out her approaching orgasm. When her gaze meets mine I thrust into her roughly I know exactly what it is that she needs. My hands reach up to cradle her face as I turn it to the side. I press my cock into the hilt as I sink my teeth into her neck and she detonates. The taste of her floods my sense and I feel as our connection snaps into place fully.

My cock jerks inside of her as the first of my seed shoots up my shaft. My teeth leave her neck as Ceron and I both roar loudly at having reclaimed our mate. The strength from her orgasm has left her limp beneath me. My body hums as I lean my self down to her to lay my head in between her breast. A quick sniff of the air reminds me that I have yet to seal my mark.

I lean up and lick her neck lazily as she moans long and slow. When it is sealed to my liking I turn my head and allow her to do the same. Her tongue on my mark send little shocks of pleasure through out my body. My cock hardens and immediately I want her again. I don't think that there will ever be a time that I don't want her.

However, I pause starting something once more as I get a nervous feeling from her through the bond. My eyes lift to meet hers immediately as she chews on her lip. I cock my head at her as I wonder what the problem is.

"I, Tika Heather Stone transfer my title as alpha of The Scarlet Light Clan to the rightful alpha Xander Stone. With this promise I step down from my duty as alpha. I step down from my duty as your sister"  She states.

As soon as she began her vow my heart stopped. For a moment I believed that after all we just went through she was deciding to reject me. As the voices of my clan mates fill my head once more I can say that it was with relief. I didn't realize that I was still missing something. However, I appreciate what she just did but it still doesn't feel right.

I stare into her eyes as I open the link to all of our clan mates. I am temporarily shocked that there seem to be more than I remember. But I cant let that distract me from doing what is right.

"I Xander Stone, alpha of The Scarlet Light Clan, hereby accept Tika Heather Stone as my mate. From this day forth I promise to share the power of alpha equally until such a time that either of us leave this earth. We step up to share the duty as your brother and your sister" I state.

"I accept" she says happily with tears in her eyes. Her lips smash against mine and I groan into the kiss. She pushes against me immediately and her hand drags down to wrap around my cock. My breath hitches as I moan when she starts to jerk me off.

"Uh...Alpha. You might want to close the link now". someone states. I shut the link immediately as I start to enjoy my mate fully. The things that I am going to do to this woman. Just as we are about to get into the thick of things and our positions have reversed, a loud roar fills the air that causes my teeth to elongate.

Ceron comes forth as he views the roar as a threat and our head jerks in the direction of where it was heard. A growl rumbles up from our chest and we move to go and see where it came from. Tika tightens her legs around us and we meet her gaze as she smiles at us.

"Hold your horses. Its just another alpha dragon down the hall" she says with a chuckle.

"I am the only alpha dragon" I state with conviction. Ceron blinks at me in confusion as we wonder what she is talking about. There have been no other alpha save me for over a decade.

"His name is Salvatore. He and his mate are the reason that you are here now. He is a gold dragon just like you" I growl as she says the words. There is no one just like me. I am happy to hear however that he is mated. "You are my favorite gold dragon by far. What I mean is that he is gold and has names on his skin much like you. He runs his own clan and also has another mate who is male. We are not the only gold dragons like we thought" she states.

Her words cause me a moment of shock. I look at her quizzically as I wonder what she could have been through in my absence. From just that statement I would say it was a whole hell of a lot. For now at the moment I don't care. I have other things concerning my mate that I would much rather think about. Deciding to ask her later I line my cock up with her entrance and enter her slowly. She bites her lip as I groan.

"We can talk about what you learned later love. Much, much later" I state as I set a pace that makes her back arch.

"Everything else can wait for now. For the moment, I want nothing between us" she groans.

My heart feels with so much love for her as she states just how I feel. I need this time alone with her too. The clan has received their announcements. They know that I am back and they now have an alpha female. I have visitors on my territory but knowing Maximus he will have everything under hand. For now I will just enjoy my mate. Soon enough I will also get to enjoy meeting our young. I can definitely get used to this life.

You have never said anything wiser. Now how's about we stop thinking and enjoy the feel of loving our mate. We have nothing but time now.

THE END!!!