Dark Intentions-Slater

As I storm out of the hospital area from where my mates stayed beyond, my feelings were indescribable. For so long I had imagined what it would be like when I finally saw them again. I had imagined ridding myself of the pain that has plagued me for so long. Knowing now that I will never have that chance, its almost worse than all the pain that I have been carrying around for years.

I would walk around my room at the facility in tears from the loss of the bond. Each night was cold and filled with so much pain that I thought it would never end. Trying to get out of bed was a momentous effort. Eating became a chore instead of a pleasurable act. Life was lived just to get through the day instead of finding moments of enjoyment.

The worst part of all was picturing they're faces. Even after so many years my memories did me no justice. Seeing them made me so happy but it was also like a stab to the heart. Feeling those precious tingles against my skin now makes me feel dirty when they are gone. Tears fill my eyes at the thought of ever seeing their faces again after this.

No longer will I have the future I envisioned. All those meals I practiced so that I could feed them. To fill them with a taste of my love. Building a home for the three of us as we thrived and grew. So many times I had imagined the pitter patter of little feet that held their eyes. Even that has been taken from me. Now that they have built their future without me all I see is darkness.

For years I fought not to let it consume all of me. Through the years I was able to find an outlet for it by torturing their kind. After so many years it stopped easing the pain. After so 006Dany interrogations no one knew of a golden dragon. I was given hope when I learned that the alpha here was one. I was so disappointed when I first came here as an agent and realized he wasn't my mate.

Once I saw that I had to make a new plan. I had seen how the dragons powers were able to blossom as they found their mate. I also knew that he had taken ours with him. So I surmised that through getting this golden dragon to be whole he could help me find mine. It was just happen stance after an incident last year that I found out about the ether. The true power source created for these monstrous beast by their witchy creator.

The things that we have been able to do with it in the lab are incomparable. I even found a way to make it more lucrative as I pay the beast I have working for me and keep us running. The rest of these stupid humans are willing to pay anything to make some things or people disappear. The money has become so good that there are now four facilities just to hold the people and beast we take.

You would think that after years of torturing your own kind and getting paid for it, there would be an army against me. Most of the poor beast would rather work for me than end up on the other side being someone that we torture. Eventually though I have found that they all have a knack for it. When they don't the easiest solution is just to let them rot. I take away everything important to them and leave them to slowly wither away in a cell.

I have taken parents from them. The ones that they have called siblings have been used just to bend them to my will. Hell I have even taken babies created through a soul bond. My hands have probably seen more blood in this last decade than any creature on this earth. It was all for the sake of finding my mates. Now that that is over, I have a new plan in mind.

I don't even have to look in the mirror in this moment to know that the smile on my face is sinister. Hell, I would say that it should be down right diabolical. These beast are going to get their peace. They will get so desperately what they want and they will all be happy. Taking out my phone I quickly dial the number I need as I walk. When the phone clicks to show that someone answered I give my orders.

"'Project Orgasm' is now our top priority. Tell the scientist that they are to work on nothing else until it is completed" I don't even bother to see if my lackey heard me. If they know what is good for them, they will get what I want done. This time they wont be able to get away from my plan. They wont even see me coming.

Just as I presumed would happen my phone rings just as I am climbing into my car at the edge of their land. A sigh of frustration leaves my lips when I remember I wasn't the only one to come here. The three officers that are on my payroll are probably still in the cells. Oh well, they should have don't their job better. I don't really care if they are let go or killed.

"Speak" I state as I put the phone up to my ear.

"What's my part?" A deep, gruff voice ask in a bored tone. I start to drive away and smile at the land in my rear view mirror. As my most trusted I knew he would be calling. In this instance I am so happy with how competent he is.

"Speed up the search for your kind. We are going to need more people to test the serum on. Soon enough we will have all the names of every dragon mate. Once the O serum is complete we will begin procedures. I need fresh bodies everyday. It doesn't matter where you get them from" I command him.

A beat of silence passes after I am done speaking and I listen as the other line goes dead. These creatures will never be smart. I wonder if he knew that project O was a way to kill them all. He will be finding out shortly. Who knows, the money in this business is so good that I just might decide to keep a few of them around. As long as they remain useful, I mean.

Laughter bubbles up in my chest until my sides hurt. As far as anyone knows this serum is a way to bring on the ovulation egg or sperm in the creatures human mates. They think that it's a way to increase their population. After years of experimenting with different things, I have actually found a way to kill them. Depending upon how close they are to their mate is the question to how the serum works.

If a mate dies then their beast go wild as they slowly wither away. Even if they have never met. This selective vaccination once administered to the mates of all of those with interspecies DNA will slowly wipe them all out. If given to the monsters directly, they have the power to fight it. I chuckle again at the thought. Hiding my facilities in the pharmaceuticals market was a very smart decision indeed. Knowing that my finally plan is in motion makes me so happy that I start to sing

Sadistic, Surgeon of demise

Sadist of the noblest blood

Destroying without mercy

To benefit the Aryan race

Surgery with no anesthesia

Feel the knife pierce you intensely

Inferior, no use to mankind

Strapped down, screaming out to die

Angel of death

Monarch to the kingdom of the dead

Infamous butcher

Angel of Death

e.g. the credits to these lyrics do not belong to me. It is a song belonging to a band called Slayer. The song title is "Angel of Death"