The Naked Truth-Tika

As soon as I mention needing to eat Xander returns. He returns completely naked and my eyes almost bug out of my skull as all his delicious flesh is revealed to my gaze. I can't even remove it from him or his golden tattoos. His body is truly a work of art as his muscles ripple. When my eyes land on his legs I have to blink as his size is once more revealed. It hangs heavy against his thigh and the hunger that fills me has me clenching my own together.

It is suddenly hid from my view and my eyes fly to his as I fight a blush. He definitely caught me looking. The look in his eyes as he watches me causes moisture to spill between my thighs. His nostrils flare and he takes a step toward me automatically releasing his appendage. My eyes fly to it once more and I lick my lips subtly as he groans.

"Fuck" he curses as he stops in his tracks. "The smell of you makes my tongue itch to taste you" he says with so much want in his voice.

The thought of him taking me with his huge size is enough for me to finally turn away from him. My breathing hitches in my chest as I try to will away the desire I feel from his words. I barely know him but I want that too. However, I don't deserve the happiness that I could find with him. He also doesn't deserve to be with someone like me.

"Sorry, uh I shouldn't have said that. I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable" He states. His voice sounds farther away than it was at first and I turn to find him trying to hide behind a tree. I should defend his statement and let him know that he didn't make me feel uncomfortable. Knowing the can of worms that it will open however I decide to say nothing. "My clothes do not transform when I do. I can stay in dragon form until we reach our clan."

I try to picture myself as I walk next to the form of a giant gold dragon and I burst into a fit of laughter. With all the trees and stuff we would look utterly ridiculous. "I think that I will be fine walking back. Perhaps you can just walk behind me" I offer as the picture of his muscled ass comes to mind. I wouldn't mind seeing it again but given my reaction to the front, I don't need to take any changes seeing his ass flex as he walks.

My stomach growls reminding me that I really do need to eat. He must here it because he groans but steps from behind the tree. He is keeping himself covered the best he can but with the size of the thing his efforts are futile. I can still see everything. "That look is going to be the death of me" he states as he watches me from the distance. I immediately release my bottom lip that I wasn't aware I was chewing as I blush.

"Which way should I go?" I ask him as I turn away.

"You uh- you need to go past me and follow the path to the left" he says gruffly.

Nice. I have to get close to him in all his naked glory to get home. The thought has me hesitating. Not only that I called his place home but getting to see his skin up close. Putting on my brave face I walk in his direction and watch as he stiffens when I get close. As I pass him his body relaxes as I sneak a peek at his gorgeous exterior. Yup. It is just as firm and toned as it looked last time. The view of it has me releasing more moisture between my thighs as he groans behind me.

"Would you stop that? It's embarrassing" I tell him. Not only is it an invasion of my privacy I feel like but a girl should be able to keep somethings a secret.

"Oh, please don't be embarrassed on my account. As much as I find the scent of your slick to be tortuous it gives me so many ideas" He says lowly. Even though I am not looking at him I can't picture his dragon eyes with a heated gaze. The image has me reaching down to tighten the tie on my robe. It does nothing to stop the heat that I feel but gives my hands something to do besides touch him.

I want so badly to know what ideas it is that he has. The sound of his voice lets me know that they all involve me and from his threat earlier I bet that I am the appetizer. I clinch my thighs tighter as I start to take slower steps to be able to do the action. This situation is getting tougher and tougher to be in.