The Threat-Xander

The feeling as her teeth sink into my neck is indescribable. The bond snaps into place and my entire body is flooded with her emotions. The love I feel coming from her is so intense that knees nearly buckle as I feel my cock jerk. My seed flows freely in strong torrents as I fill her tight sheath. The roar that fills the air makes my own ears ring as I share with anyone that can hear. Their alpha has been claimed and a new leader is arising by my side.

The mind link tries to open but I shove it out as I bask in this glow with my mate. My lips take hers softly as I just enjoy how they feel on mine and the connection that we share. Her taste is sweet as she kisses me back. Her body leans into mine as I hold up her weight. I disconnect the cuffs from her hand quickly as I pull her more into me.

The sound that fills the air immediately pisses me off and I whirl with a roar to face our intruder. My mate gets pushed behind my back as I crouch into a battle stance. Adrenaline pushes through my body as I prepare for a fight. Ceron makes my chest rumble as he shows his displeasure to our new guest. Something rises inside me and I watch as my vision changes. Everything in the room rushes gold and I feel Ceron come out.

Tika grabs my shoulder from behind and it's like whatever she did ignited what it was in my body that wanted to get out. Another roar leaves my chest and I lean into it. The tone of it is low and pulsing. I feel parts of my body heat as its done. I can't even turn around to the audible gasp that comes from Tika at the sound.

Maximus grabs onto his chest and he stumbles back. Whatever that tone did looks like it nearly knocked him off of his feet. When I rise from my stance it feels as if I stand taller now. The power that runs through my veins is a rush. I laugh loudly as I realize what I just did. New voices fill my head that I have never heard before. I look up and see that Maximus is looking at me in total awe. I've never seen this look coming from my brother and it suddenly makes me uncomfortable.

"Clothes, we need clothes" I command him as I remember my naked mate behind me. He vanishes from the room in a flash and returns with two robes. I pass one behind me quickly. A growl from my chest has Maximus whirling around as she starts to move and get dresses. Satisfied that she is now covered, I finally let her step around me.

I put the robe on that he brought me. I frown at the color because I am not partial to black. However, beggars can't be choosers. Stepping forward I pull Tika's back against my front. She chuckles at me but I just can't seem to help myself. I feel so different when I touch her now that I can read her emotions. The bond still buzzes from our heat and her joy is palpable.

"Come now brother. We have much to discuss" I tell Maximus. He turns to face us rapidly. The smile on his face makes the cheeky bastard look funny. I think I may actually be starting to miss the man's brooding nature.

"You prepared for what you just did, Alpha?" he ask as he widens his stance.

"Why? You not up to the challenge, Beta?" I ask him. I know that he is but I just want to mess with me. A growl rumbles out of his chest as Martell comes forth. I laugh loudly. It's always so easy to get under his skin.

"I was born ready" He grunts.

I told you we could have no other than him by our side. Now that they are all coming, his duties will double.

"Whose coming?" Tika says as she turns to face me. I cock my head at her as my eyes glow.

"So, you can hear when me and my dragon speak. That's good to know. And we are all coming. That pulse was a connection. Every dragon in America has heard my call. Now they will come to aid their alpha" I tell her proudly.

"And you need to keep in mind that she can hear you. None of those fantasies and stuff that you like to send me anymore" I warn my dragon immediately.

"How's about you send them my way then, lover. I'm dying to see what you want to do to me next. We just may have to wait a little on the rough play" Cara purrs at Ceron.