Tainted Twins-Unknown

My feet echo as my steps run along the metal floor. My dragon moves uncomfortably inside my chest the deeper we get underground. Even after all these years we can't get used to the feeling. We belong outside and in the skies after all. That is our nature. When I was young I used to cry each time I entered this place. That action has long since been beaten out of me.

Now, I find the sound of the Tungsten metal to be a comfort. I have made this place my home. Others

Now, I find the sound of the Tungsten metal to be a comfort. I have made this place my home. Others that are of a different species than human look down on me for what I do. I was raised to be this way. Raised to bring my own here. I have been doing it for so long now that I don't know another way.

Today is going to change things for me though. This will be the first time that I will see him since I brought him here. Before that it had been fourteen long years. The sound of my feet change as I head toward the cells where they keep the dragons. I can see the disgust on the many faces I pass as they look at me. I get why they look that way but it doesn't bother me. I don't mind being a trader in their eyes.

A pained roar fills the air. The sound makes a smile spread across my face. Looks like I will be arriving right on time to see him get everything he deserves. As I enter the cell the smell of his blood makes me happy. I frown however when I see the small amount. It's not enough for what he has done. Nothing will ever be enough.

"Come on, that's all that you can take. I thought you dragons were supposed to be tough" my associate taunts. He is one of the Pegasus that we have here. He has been in this facility since birth unlike me. They say that I arrived here when I was nine but I can barely remember the time before. This place has clouded my memories and my feelings. I can still remember his face though despite how much he has aged. If it weren't for all the scars and marks on my own, then I would look just like him. Identical twins are a motherfucker.

Walking forward I take the weapon from my associate as I finger it lightly. "That will be all Dark. I can take it from here" I tell him. The weapon that I now hold is one of my favorites. The long chain is outfitted with teeth that we have pulled from dragons over the year. It made a great form of torture because after a few days they would grow back. Then we could just pull them out again.

The tip of the weapon are dragon talons. The ends have been cased in tungsten to hold them together. The style of how I wove them together makes them a barbaric cat of nine tails. If you swing them just right they can do a whole lot of damage. Since I created the weapon it also means that I swing it the best. It truly is fitting that I am holding one now. I did design it with him in mind.

As I walk forward to where he is chained on the wall, he lifts his head as high as he can in his tired state. We were smart to make the weapons from the dragons that we captured here because that is the only thing that can injure him. It's too bad that they choose to keep him weakened with the blood from the kelpies. I might have enjoyed fighting the pretty boy.

I wait until my associate fully leaves the room before I cock the weapon back. I swing it forward with only a quarter of my strength as it claws down his chest digging in. His wail fills the air as I laugh before pulling it free. When I do I see that his dragon has taken over. The poor bastard is trying to take the pain from his human. Well it looks like I will just have to cause him more. before I do however I think that some good old fashioned taunting is in order.

"Come on number two. I thought that you would be strong enough by now that your beast wouldn't have to fight your battles for you. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you still use your dragon to cheat" I say as I step forward.

I fist my hand into his yellow and black streaked hair and make him meet my eyes. His dragon eyes widen when I allow my forth to greet him. He must say something to his human because suddenly his eyes start flashing fast as I grin in his face. "That's more like it. You remember me now Jiffy" I taunt him as I call him by his childhood nickname.