Bonded in All Things-Xander

Ceron growls in my head as she calls us alpha. The feeling that I get is foreign as the smile wipes of my face. Hundreds of people call me alpha on a daily basis. However when she does it the word is downright diabolical. It makes me so hard that I lose the little restraint that I had. Ceron releases the last holds of the heat and I swarm her.

Enough of these games. Let's give her what she needs.

The tip of my cock lines us with her cleft and I bring my hands to her thighs as I brace her weight against the tree. She gasp as I press against her allowing the tip to slide in. A groan leaves my mouth as her hands tighten on my shoulder. "I'm sorry if this hurts" I say as I try to warn her.

I thrust my hips all the way up until I hit home as her scream echoes through the air. The feeling of being inside her after all this time is so euphoric that my vision clouds for a moment. The walls of her flesh grip me tighter than a fist and I fight not to move. I can feel as she flexes around me and I take her lips as I wait for her to adjust to my size. The idea that someone has been here before causes a rumble to leave my chest. I quickly chuck the thought away when I realize that I may not have been her first but I will be her last.

The taste of her on my tongue and being inside her at once are like nothing that I have ever felt. The feeling is so right that I don't know if I ever want to leave. When she braces her hands on my arms and slowly lifts herself off of me I groan. The glide is slick and wet and I immediately want more of it. She lets herself drop and I have my palms there waiting to catch the globes of her ass.

I use my newfound grip to rock into her at a steady pace as she moans out loud. Her nails tighten in my arm and the pain does something to me. I steady my legs as I rock into her and pull her back away from the tree. Her legs tighten around my waist as I bounce her on my cock and I lean down toward her neck. My lips and tongue start working it over as I picture how my mark will look on her. My teeth elongate in my mouth and I move back to strike as she offers me her neck.

Not yet. She needs to be over us so that we can issue our mark.

I growl in anger at the fact that he stopped me. Everything in me is telling me to mark her now. I need to make it so that everyone in the world knows that she is mine. I need to make sure that no matter what happens I can always feel if she is in danger. I tighten my grip on her as her walls tighten around me. I almost falter in my steps to get us to a decent area as a new wave of her juices coats me.

"Xander please" she begs as she leans up and bites my bottom lip. She releases it in a slow drag that makes me groan. My feet are almost running over the forest floor and I can feel a tingle in my spine. I find a large boulder to brace myself on. I reposition her legs as she rises above me. The way that her hair cascades over her shoulders in the moonlight is a picture of pure beauty. Her hands push up against my chest and she grinds her hips into a circle above me. My hands tighten her waist as I give a soft curse.

This position makes it feel like I am so much deeper inside her. Her pert breast dangle in my face and I lean forward to pull one into my mouth. She moans as her hips start to circle faster above me. My teeth elongate further and I use them to drag across the tip of her hardened nipple. She jerks above me and her fingers tighten on my chest. When I repeat the motion on her other breast she starts to rise and drop on my cock.

She is ready for our mark

I quickly abandon her breast and grip her hips to move them faster. I sit up for a better grip and bring her chest to mind. I kiss her lips briefly before moving back to her neck. The spot that I was preparing looks a little red now but is still tender. Her breath starts to catch as she picks up pace and I feel myself harden further. "Yes, yes do it" she says as she tightens on me and offers her neck.