Love and Other Things-Tika

I walked through a void. It's the only way that I can describe the place that I am in. I float around in the existence of nothing. I know that I am waiting but I have no idea what I am waiting for. There is no pain here. There is no happiness. There is nothing but a wonder for what comes next. Its feels as if I don't even exist but somehow I know that I do. However, something is missing. I look around this space but see nothing. I blink my eyes into the darkness but nothing changes. Tired of the nothing I close them and I try to dream.

As I do flashes come to mind. My body feels weightless as I am surrounded by the clouds and sky. My breath comes easy and my body is loose and pliant. I feel amazing. A smile spreads across my face as I smile into the blue abyss. I could stay like this forever with the way that it feels.

A shadow crosses my vision and I frown. What is that I wonder. I start to panic as I see the giant black blob. It comes closer and closer and fear fills me. The black void is coming and I don't want to go back. My arms flap in the air as I try to get further away from the figure. Turning to my side I get a brief flash of gold and red. My eyes bug out as I watch the giant black thing grab my golden dragon in its talons. The tail of what I now see is a black dragon wraps around my waist and I am jerked to a halt.

The motion is so strong that it cause the breath in my chest to halt for a moment. With a few flaps of its wings I am gently laid on the ground right next to Xander's dragon form. I immediately crawl over to him as the black dragon starts to transform. Knowing that whoever it is will appear naked I quickly turn my head away.

"Holy shit. The bastard actually did it" He says. I touch Ceron as tears fill my eyes. What happened to him. I can't even bring myself to answer the question as I hug his snout. The tingles that flutter across my skin are so much stronger now. I can feel him no matter where I touch.

"What can I do?" I ask as I turn to Maximus. I can't even bring myself to release the hold I have on Ceron. At this moment I have no idea why I didn't want Xander and him to touch me in the first place. Right now there is nothing more that I want besides to hear his deep baritone. My nipples tighten as I have the thought and it suddenly hits me why Maximus is on the side of me.

Using one of my hands I fight to close the top of my robe which is gaped open to reveal my breast. "Here" Maximus says as a piece of fabric is tossed over my shoulder. A rumble leaves his chest as I look around. When I see that he has turned away I quickly put on the untorn robe and tie the sash. "He saved you; you know. I have no idea how he did it, but he did" He yells.

My mind races as I wonder what the hell he is talking about. When the flashes form the water before play through my mind I gasp. Oh god they took Julia. I start to shake Ceron's body needing him to wake up. He needs to help my friend. It's my fault that we headed to the water in the first place. My hands quickly release his body as I feel him start to shake. Snapping sounds come next and his body starts to decrease in size.

When he becomes the man that I know he is, my feet run forward to his form. Even though I want to, I ignore the fact that he doesn't have a stitch of clothing on. He groans on the ground as I grab his face. He blinks his eyes open so slowly that for a moment I thought that they would close again. When they are open he focuses his golden gaze on me and he freezes. For some strange reason I am so happy to see him that I can't help but smile. The smile dissipates when he slowly pulls my hands away from his face. I frown at him as he stands and starts to stumble away from me.

"Xander" I call as I try to follow him.

"You are an apparition of my imagination. I knew that I would descend into madness when I lost you. I just had no idea that it would be so soon" He says as he leans his head against a tree. My eyes travel over the back of his form only to look away when his words register. His shoulders heave under his weight. Walking forward I place a hand on his naked shoulder only for him to jerk away from it.