So Much Skin-Tika

I slam the door to my room shut in anger. He really does have some nerve to think that he can just show up like that. To show up to the bathroom alone in all his naked glory wasn't enough. He had to go ahead and open his big fat mouth and make it worse. My anger is almost enough to stop me from thinking about all that gorgeous flesh of his on display.

He was still large underneath that robe. Seeing how the muscles of his arms flexed when he moved made my heart race. Tracing the beautiful, golden tattoos that covered his form made my mouth water to do it with my tongue. And then his legs came into view. Strong and muscular. I knew that they would be because the top of him is so massive. Hell, the appendage hanging between his legs might as well have been considered to be one. I may not be a virgin but I definitely didn't know that they could come in that size.

As the vision comes to mind once more I can feel my nipples tighten and my nether reasons grow moist once more. The chill in the room against my hair reminds me that I am still in a towel. I remove it and quickly wrap it around my head. Picking up the clothes off the bed, I quickly slide them on. The robe which looked big at first actually fits really well. The fabric is thick enough to keep me warm inside but not too thin to display all my goods. As I survey the fit in the mirror, I think about placing on the bra I had just took off. With a frown and the shake of my head I quickly toss that idea.

Toweling my hair dry the best I can, I start to pace the room. What is he even doing here? No one told me that I would be sharing a cabin with him. I probably should have asked Maximus if someone else were staying here. I did see the door in the other hall. The brief glance of the room I got when I walked in there to yell at him showed me that it wasn't a typical guys room. It was very neat and orderly.

My stomach growls stopping the thoughts I was having about his room. What do I care what he keeps his room like anyway. I need to remember the reason that I am here. If he is willing to just show up naked anywhere in the house then I do need to be on guard no matter how deliciously attractive I find him. Right now, I should be focused on food. I haven't eaten since breakfast this morning at the prison and that was five a.m. Looking around the room, I do notice that are no clocks here. The sun looks to be setting on the horizon however and that is the universal signal for dinner time. Walking to my door I swing it open only to be stopped in my tracks.

My anger boils to the surface once more as I see his face. Before I can tell him where he can go, he speaks. "I am sorry" he says.

I frown at his words. That's it. After all that he has done he just apologizes and that's it. I watch as his eyes flicker down briefly and I cross my chest remembering that I am not wearing a bra. I know he had to have seen so much more by standing in the doorway of the bathroom but I still have to have some form of protection.

"I just want to eat. Excuse me" I tell him just wanting him to get out of the way. He still stares at me as I fight to look anywhere but at him. I have no need to get lost in those strange golden eyes of his. My gaze flicks to him when I see him moving. I instantly take a step back not wanting to feel that weird tingling thing when he touches me. His hand freezes on the back of his head where he was messing up the tresses of his long golden hair.

You would think that the light brownness of his skin wouldn't work with the abnormal color of his hair but for some reason it works really well. He almost reminds me of those expensive Christmas chocolate wrapped in the gold paper with the walnut in the middle. My stomach decides to growl once more reminding me that we are just staring at each other once more. I clear my throat snapping him out of whatever he was thinking.

"Right, you must be hungry. Will you allow me to give you an explanation while I feed you?" he ask. He gestures toward the stairs down the hall as he steps back. Happy to see that he is backing off I give him a short nod in reply. At this point as long as I get food I would listen to the debates of a presidential election. I am literally starving right now.