Thin Line-Tika

I sit on the couch waiting patiently as he cleans up the class that I broke. I was so startled when he appeared in front of me that I almost screamed. He picked me up so fast that I could do nothing but hold onto the broadness of his shoulders as he carried me to the couch. When he release me I had to cross my legs at the tingling sensation that I got when he took all of my wait. He cleans up the mess in record time and comes back over to me.

I watch his face and see his lips about to move when suddenly his entire body freezes. His eyes change to slits as they darken and his dragon eyes come forth. I follow his gaze as he stares at me and see that he is looking at my legs. When I recall what I am wearing my entire body blushes as I curse myself. I was just coming down to grab a quick drink before heading off to bed and forgot to put on the robe.

My legs lay there completely bared to his gaze as I hear him swallow. Moving quickly I grab the pillow from the other end of the couch and try to cover them the best I can before his gaze can go all the way up my legs. The white panties I am wearing would definitely show the reaction that I have to being picked up by him.

A rough growl leaves his chest as he spins away from me. The sound travels straight to my core and I tighten the hold I have on the pillow. "Fuck, I can smell the scent of you so strongly that I can almost taste it. You need to leave now before I lose control" he states as he braces his hands against the wall in front of him.

I rise slowly from the couch as I watch his large body quiver. Seeing that he is fighting himself I slowly step around the couch preparing to exit the room. He whips around to face me when I almost trip over the edge of the couch from walking backward. "If you don't want me tasting what's between those legs of yours run. GO NOW!" he yells at me.

My eyes flicker down when something catches my attention to see that he is hard behind his robe. I can see the perfect outline of his large member through the fabric. Fear bristle through my body at the thought of him splitting me open with that. Another growl leaves him and what I see in his gaze scares me even more. I run from the room so fast that I have to catch myself twice as I climb up the stairs.

When I make it to my room I throw my back against the door as I breath hard. Fuck that was close. My hands fly to my chest feeling my heart race beneath my skin. I frown when I realize that it is no longer fear that I feel but excitement. I can't remember a time when anyone had a reaction to me like that. I could so clearly see his arousal that the very thought of touching it causes my nipples to harden.

We need to talk. I can't keep feeling like this and he needs to gain some control. I have already told him that he can't touch me in that way so the least that he could do is handle his reactions. Yanking my shirt over my head I quickly put on a bra and then my robe. I open the door slowly as I peek down the hall. My steps are slow as I look into his room. When I don't see him I make my way downstairs to the noise I hear coming from the kitchen.

When I walk in I stop in my tracks as I watch him toss back an amber liquid in a glass. There is no grimace as he swallows the liquid and immediately pours another. He swishes the fluid around in a glass before bringing it up to his lips to take a slow sip. I shuffle forward cautiously and his gaze meets mine over the rim of his glass.

His eyes travel slowly down my form as he eyes me heatedly. One would guess that he still pictures the image of me from the couch even though I am now fully covered. The sound of my throat clearing breaks him from his thoughts as he looks at me. "My control is at an end for today. Go back to your room" he says as he gives me his back.

This time the way that he act hurts me. I don't want him to turn away from me. There are things that need to be said. Not just about him and me but other things. There is just too much that I don't know. "I came in here because we need to talk" I state as I cross my arms. I plant my feet firmly on the floor. I won't leave this room until I get some answers.