#33: Promotion Exam

Start from the beginning

[Is he ditched the class again? No... no way he's that crazy, right? I mean, this is an important exam after all!]

Just when she finished her though, "Save!!" a boy with dual brown hair suddenly came with bated breath, as he didn't, it was a problem or not he's doing a Peace sign like he was announcing his heroic arrival.

[You're 45 minutes late, do you don't consider taking the written exam?] say Alexis in her mind, as she glares at Jaden with sharp disappointed eyes likes a Cuckoo.

"Don't mind them" say Sakura, as she put down her pen, finished her exam.

"Ah. Wait? Are you done?" asked her, which Sakura replies by nodding.

Alexis let out a tired sigh, then continue to answering the questions.

Misawa glares at Jaden with a disappointed and frustrated expression.

[Why someone skilled like you being so negligent? Yuki Judai?!]

The only exception maybe only two people who were sleeping. When Syrus and Yuji heard Jaden's voice, they wake up, and happy to see he is finally come.

"Big Bro! You finally arrived!" shout Sho happy.

"Oh? I thought you're giving up on the written exam and continue to doze off in your room" say Yuji, as he let out a yawn.

"Who do you think am I?! I'm late because I was helping an old lady, you know!" refute Jaden.

"Yeah, yeah" sneered him.

"It's true" grumbles him.

Now almost all the student glaring at Jaden, even Ayrus and Yuji with anger.

Chazz grit his teeth, and clenched his pen hard until a cracking sound is heard, "Shut up dimwit! If you don't plan on taking the test, then get lost!!" told him angrily.

"I'm just arrived! Like hell, I back down from the test!!" refute him.

Jaden himself got a reminder by Chazz to shut up and get out from the room if he didn't want to take the exam, which he refute back at him.

The teacher Lyman Banner then shout out to pJaden to take the test papers and quickly begin the test, which he comply.

After waken up by Jaden, Syrus and Yuji start again to answer the remaining questions, but it didn't take long until the three of them start to doze off in the exam.

The teacher Lyman Banner sigh tiredly looking at the three of them.

Somewhere near the classroom, a face of a middle age man like goblin of greed appear to spy on Jaden and Yuji.

"Nyohoho, just like I thought no-ne, both of them are sucker when it comes to written exam no-ne! Hehehe, I'm looking forward to the practical exam Signore Kusanagi, and especially you Signore Yucky Judai!" whisper him, as he ran off quickly like Road Runner.

Later, the teacher Lyman Banner announced that the written test is over, and the practical exam would be held later at 14.00 p.m in the Gymnasium.

After hearing the announcement, many students quickly run off from the classroom like an animal stampede.

Back to the Three Stooges. Yuji, Syrus, and Jaden were sleeping sound and peacefully, their friend from Ra yellow Misawa tried to wake them up by shaking their body back and forth.

Fortunately, they wake up (AF.TER. The tremendous effort).

"Hiik! Now, I've done it... why did I even bother to study?" cried Syrus.

Hearing his cried, Yuji jabs at him with his words, "Oi, Oi, aren't you studying to get a better grade and become a better person?" teased Yuji.

"Uh... yeah..."