“We are headed in that direction. You could travel with us for a while,” Legolas suggested and I looked up at him, a little surprised.

“I would just be a burden to you all and together, me and Leonan would just be another mouth to feed.” I replied shaking my head a little. But Gandalf put his pipe down and his hand on my shoulder.

“Vina, you are of an old friend of mine. Your presence could never be burdened to me. We do not mind sharing our food. It seems the Hobbits have already taken a liking to your brother and yourself anyway,” He stated. I looked over to my brother and saw that Merry and Pippin were telling him a joke and he burst out with laughter. I smiled deeply and blushed a little.

“We will travel with you, but only if everyone else is okay with that,” I answered and looked around, Boromir nodded, Aragorn seemed to think about it for a while and then nodded. Legolas nodded and then Gandalf spoke.

“Master Gimli.” he bellowed and then he turned drinking what I guessed was Ale. “Would you mind if Vina and Leonan travelled with us? Only until she gets to her fixed destination,” He asked. Gimli looked at me very seriously. My heart began to beat a little faster, but then Gimli smiled and nodded merrily.

“Of course the Lass can. What's wrong with a little bit more company. Hey Hobbits, the Lass and Leon are going to be travelling with us,” He cheered and they jumped up and clapped in happiness. Frodo seemed less hyperactive but he did look a little tired.

“We shall be moving soon so do you want to go and get packed?” Aragorn insisted and I nodded my head. I walked over to my bag pack and started repacking all of my things. I kept my water flask out and a small jumper out. I called Leonan over and he come with a skip in his step.

“Are we really travelling with the Hobbits and the others?” He asked excitedly and I nodded.

“Yes Leonan. They can keep us safe until we get where we want to go. Now put your jumper on,” I chuckled and he lifted his arms up while I squeezed the jumper over his head and then over his body. His hair was scruffy and I quickly ran my fingers through it to neaten it up. I pulled on my bag pack and tightened my cloak.

Soon we were all standing in the cave ready to leave. I took one last look in the cave, making sure nothing was left behind and took a deep breathe in. I turned around and nodded at Gandalf who had been watching me and we headed out of the cave.

For a few hours, Leonan stayed by me but slowly he swayed away and ended up travelling along side the Hobbits and Boromir. It did not bother me that he lingered away from me, I just wanted to keep my eye on him. Since he was born I had never left his side. He was always with me, even when father was around with us.

As the day longed on I could see that Leonan was getting more and more tired and he slowly began to drag behind the Hobbits and ending next to my side again. I handed him my water flask and he took several sips. When he handed me the flask back I put it in my pocket. He slowly began to walk again but I could tell that he didn't have much energy in him. I lifted him up and held him to my side whilst carrying him.

We walked for another couple of hours, the sun had passed it's highest point in the sky and was beginning to lower its self again. We had stopped once throughout the day but only quickly.

We finally stopped for our second break of the day. Thankfully this one was going to be for a little longer. I sat down on the white rock and Leonan took a place next to me. He caught his breathe quickly and then stood up again to go see the Hobbits Sam and Frodo. I sat quietly for a while, taking in the area. I slowly stood up from where I saw and then ran my fingers over all the rocks feeling the events that had happened here before. I could feel a pack of orcs, headed south.