The Threat-Xander

Start from the beginning

Tika laughs at blatant disregard to what I said. Her eyes light up in challenge and the smell of her arousal fills the air as she eyes me. Maximus clears his throat ruining our moment and I blush. She hides her face in my chest for the moment as Ceron starts dancing in my mind.

"Well, on the to the next item of business then shall we. What are we going to do with our prisoner" Maximus ask.

"Actually, just a few things I would like to add" My mate says proudly as she squares her shoulders. I turn my attention to her immediately for what she has to say. I nod to Maximus proudly as he does the same. She is my equal now and what she says goes too. I can't help but wonder if she will have her own alpha command.

"Well, since they are all coming here we can tell them the name of their mate. I meant to tell you last night but it was...well a little busy. This morning was also too.. well hot to speak about things " she says as she starts to twist her fingers nervously. I hate to see that she lost her confidence so quick. She should always feel confident to give her orders. Yet, I am confused about what she just said.

"Okay, but how do we tell them the name of their mates. No one knows that information" I tell her as Maximus and I look at her curiously.

"Uhm, well I guess he already saw them so it's okay to mention. Your gold tattoos. They have names in them. I've already discovered that they are dragons and their mates. See let me show you" She states as she comes back to me. I freeze when she goes to open the front of my robe. My hands immediately grab hers and her gaze meets mine.

"It's okay. They are beautiful Xander and they are special. They make you different but they will come to mean everything to our race" She says in my head.

My hands release hers slowly and I allow her to open the robe. She opens it all the way down to my waist and then rubs her fingers along a spot on my chest. The spot that lies just over my heart. "Right here in small print I found my name. My full name and right above it is yours." She states as she shows the spot. I try to look down to see what she sees but I am unable to.

Maximus comes forward and squints at my chest. His eyes widen as he curses. "Holy shit." Suddenly his eyes are all over my chest trying to read all the names. I raise my arm up to my face and squint. However I see nothing. They only look like gold marks to me.

"You both can see the name?" I ask more serious as Maximus growls.

"Yeah, man. I didn't even know that you had these. There are last names too. I saw mine and Em's on your shoulder. I even found the man who just became number one on my kill list too" He says dead serious.

"What do you mean on your kill list" I ask as I start to get weirded out by the staring. Stepping away from them I quickly tie the robe back into place. I have to fight myself not to fidget as they still continue to look at me.

"Well, when I was checking out your ink. I saw my kids name there. The gold of her name is brighter than the other gold. I think your ink added to it when she was born" When I catch the meaning of why he looks so pissed I start laughing. He huffs when I do and I have to hold my sides as Tika just smiles at us. When my laughter doesn't die down as soon as it should I try to tell her.

"He's mad... because his daughters mate....already exist" I tell her as I chuckle still.

"Really, I have to see this. She says to join in on the fun. I let her open the robe again as I wait patiently to know the name of the kid I now have to protect. It takes her a few moments to find it and she freezes. Her gaze flies to mine as she bites her lips with a smile. She must already know who it is.

"Come on, out with it" I tell her with glee. This is going to be so good.

She looks at me from underneath her eyelashes as she takes a deep breath. "Harmony Maxine Mathers is mated to Zeus Alexander Stone. Our son" She says gracefully. As her words hit me I feel my face pale. Maximus roars but is easily ignored. As broody as Maximus is, I can't imagine a kid of mine with the female version of him.