twenty four.

IMPERFECT

NUMANI RHAMIYAH KELLY𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰

𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰

"I'm getting a DNA test." Tay told me. "And what you telling me that for? Like I give a fuck." I rolled my eyes.

"To prove to you that's not my seed." He said. "Even if it's not I still don't fuck with you." I shrugged.

"I'm just trying to be a good individual because I know you need me. Even after all the shit you be putting me through." I told him.

"Numan- save that shit." I put my hand up.

"We finna walk innis place anyway. Talk to mr after." I said. "Prolly not gone listen either way." I chuckled.

I walked in first and he walked in behind me. Full of people in a line. Everybody was viewing the body at this time.

When it was our turn Tay looked at Dre as I did the same. Couldn't believe this nigga was really dead, not gonna lie.

After we was done we sat down.

"Hey cousin." Kay came over to sit beside me. "Hey." I smiled. I still didn't tell any of them that I was pregnant.

I was dead ass when I said I was going to pop out pregnant. I booked my trip and all.

"You look pretty." I told her. "Thank you baby, you do too." She smiled then started looking around.

"Where Jazz and Nani?" She asked. "Nani said they walking in right now." I told her.

"Mmm." She looked down on her phone. I looked at Tay seeing he was dozing off.

"Stop taking fucking drugs." I hit him making him jump. "Bruh you doing too much." He smacked his teeth rubbing his hands down his face.

"Fuck you taking them shits for and you at a funeral." I shook my head. "Don't een wanna sit beside yo ass." I rolled my eyes.

"It's starting y'all shut up." Kay said.

Eventually when the funeral was finally over. I swear that's sometimes why I don't like to go to funerals.

Long for no fucking reason.

"Where Lylah?" A girl yelled coming up. Mind you all of us was walking out of the church at this point.

"Bitch why is you here?" A girl asked.

"Wait, wait, what's going on?" I asked. "That's Dre ex girlfriend." Tay told me as I looked at him.

"Were they together when he was- I just said ex Numani damn." He cut me off. "Fucking hate yo dumb ass." I rolled my eyes.

I was about to walk off before he grabbed my waist and brung me towards him.

"Nah since that nigga was cheating on me i'm finna whoop yo ass." The girl pointed at I guess Lylah.

"Man come on." Tay started walking off. "Man I wanted to see." I whined.

"Them mood changes crazy." He shook his head.

"You know i'm nosy." I mumbled. "Youn need to be around that especially when you carrying my seed."He said as he opened the door.

I rolled my eyes and got in.

"Ima be back." He said as he grabbed his gun.

"Ghetto as fuck." I mumbled before I got on my phone. Was really over all this shit, I was so ready to go on my trip this shit is crazy.

Kay Money 😘
Today 3:45PM

damn I thought our family was ghetto

girl I swear, Tay just came and grabbed his gun

Khalan ugly ass did too
but what's been going on with you? something's off about you lately.

nothing Kay i'm straight I promise

I know you're lying but i'm not going to force you

thank you lol
I love you though cousinnn

bitch is you finna kill your self ??
don't worry im about to come to that my car will right now

no Kay lmao I can't tell my cousin that I love her

I love you too cous

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hearing the door open Tay got in and sat his gun on his lap then pulled off.

"Ghetto." I mumbled. "But anyways what you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

"That girl.. I been fucked her before you even came in the picture." He spoke. "Taymari! Can you please stop lying. You draining me." I rubbed my forehead.

"I'm dead ass bruh." He said. "Take me home and don't talk to me until the results come back." I shrugged.

"I don't even care anymore. You're not my nigga, and as long as you take care of this lil muhfucka that's in my stomach we're good." I smiled.

"Why can't yo dumb ass see that I wanna be with you?" He asked raising his voice. "Bitch don't raise yo voice at me, i'm not yo child." I mugged him.

"And maybe when you stop acting like a bitch." I said. "No matter fact take me to my mama house." I said.

"I gotta go do something anyway." I heard him say. Not even gonna lie, I almost started crying but I had to suck that shit up.

His bitch as wasn't finna see me crying.

"You acting crazy, i'm finna get rid of this baby." I shrugged. "Man stop playing with me, real shit." He looked at me with a mug.

When he pulled up to my mama house I got right out without saying a word to him. I grabbed my key out my purse and unlocked the door.

I walked to my mama room seeing she was on her phone. "Hey ma." I said making her jump.

"Girl you scared the shit outta me." She laughed putting her hand over her heart. "What brings you over?" She asked sitting her phone down.

"I gotta question." I said as I took off my shoes and sat on her bed. "Don't ask me no stupid shit." She put her finger up at me.

"Did my daddy ever cheat on you or something?" I asked. "Yeah." She shook her head then started laughing.

"Don't tell me Tay- ma we not even together. That's the thing so I don't know why i'm mad." I cut her off, putting my hands over my face.

I just started crying.

"Aww come here baby." She grabbed my head bring me close to her. "It's okay, let it all out."

"Don't even think about it. Think about your child."

"Would it be wrong if I wanted to abort it?" I asked.

"Numani, I promise you this baby is going to make you stronger." She rubbed my back.