three.

غير تام
𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑, 𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘

"why is this nigga staring at me like that?" i pointed at tay who had a mug on his face while he was looking at me

"ion know. ask the nigga." dre shrugged. "why are you staring at me like that bitch?" i asked.

"aint nobody staring at yo stupid ass." he said. "so what you looking at then bitch?" i raised my eyebrow.

"call me a bitch one mo time and i'm gone do somethin to you." he said.

"bitch." i smiled. next thing you know i felt a remote hit my head. "you be on bullshit." i rolled my eyes.

"where my friend at?" j asked. "with her nigga, somethin you need to get so you can get the fuck away from here." dre said.

"oh fuck you!"

"i thought you was my friend." i put my hand over my heart. "i am. i was just fucking wit you." he laughed.

"i need you to record something." i told him.

"what?" he asked. i put a finger up at him before i went in the kitchen and looked through the refrigerator.

i grabbed a egg then went back in the living room. i pointed at izaak that was sleeping.

dre put his thumb up before we slowly walked over to him. i sat the egg on his face then grabbed a piece of my hair and started to rub it over his face.

izaak rubbed the spot before i did it again.

that's when he smashed the egg on his face. "oh my fucking god bruh." he yelled as he hopped up.

all me, dre, and tay were doing was laughing.

"y'all niggas play too much. i was getting a good ass sleep." he smacked his teeth going to the bathroom.

"i got y'all though, don't even worry about it."

"now your ugly ass wanna laugh." i rolled my eyes, looking at tay.

"why you talking to me?" he asked.

"cause i want to." i said. "im going to the club tonight though." i spoke. "yall should come." i continued.

"we was gone do that anyway cause that's how we is." dre shrugged as he started to laugh.

i was about to say something before somebody opened the door. it was khalan, kay, nani, and tee.