"You smell amazing. If you like I could be your friend. We could do everything together. Here" he says as he talks fast. He bends down to the ground and pulls a wildflower to offer to me. I take the flower from him with a chuckle and bring it up to my nose. The flower smells heavenly and I watch as he bends and does the same. His eyes continue to flash and his smile widens.

"My dragons says that you are going to go soon. He also says that you are mine and not to be sad. Someday you will have my heart and soul and be mine forever. Do you believe that too pretty lady" He ask shyly as he pushes his sandals into the ground and avoids my gaze.

"Yes, Xander. Someday I am going to be everything to you just as you are to me" I tell him as I step forward.

His head flies up as his lightly brown cheeks turn a deep red. The smile that showed on his cheeks was all teeth as his eyes changed. It was almost like I could see his dragon smiling at me too. The edges of the room start to fade slowly and I don't know what comes over me. Just before it hits us I lean forward and place a kiss onto his slender cheek. As the room changes into another I can hear the twinkling of his chuckle follow me through.

As the new room comes into focus I take a look around. It's obvious that I am in someone's bedroom but I just have no idea of who it belongs to. The room is covered in blacks and greys. As I run my hand along the surface of the dresser I frown when I see no personal artifacts. After waiting for a bit I get bored and turn towards the door.

Just as I do it swings open as a man enters and it shuts loudly behind him. The crack from the slamming of the door is so loud that it causes me to jump. His heavy booted feet stomp toward the bed and he takes a seat on the edge. His body plops right on the bed and I chuckle as the top of it lifts. His arms flail in the air as he tries to catch himself as he braces his feet.

He must hear the sound of my chuckle because his head turns in my direction. Xander rises from the bed so fast and cowers me against the wall as he stares into my eyes. His hands try to touch me but instead all they do is go right through my form. I frown wanting his touch but knowing that I can't have it.

"You took a lot longer to show yourself this time. I had hoped that this time you would be real. I needed for you to be real" He whispers as he looks at me.

"I am real. I'm standing right in front of you" I answer in reply.

"No, I'm starting to think that my dragon is just messing with me. I am over age after all. I've been an adult for three years and yet I haven't even been able to kiss someone. To kiss you. Maybe I really am going feral without my mate. I can't even see your face to find you" he says as he walks away from me. He takes his seat on the bed once more and places his head in his hands.

The slump of his shoulders is so low that he might as well be curled into a ball. Walking forward I sit next to him on the bed. Apparently I am able to do that because I don't go through it. "I am real Xander and you will see me." I tell him with all the conviction I feel. I know that's it's the truth. However he chooses to remain quiet and to continue hiding his face from me.

"You like your coffee black. Every time you use an item it has to put away right after. Your human eyes are gold just like that of your dragon" I tell him. He slowly lifts his head as he looks at me. Seeing that I have his attention I continue. " I choose a beautiful name for your dragon who is my beloved. I've rode him in the sky and watched your transformation" when I admit to the last tidbit I watch as his color fades.

"No, they are beautiful. Someday you will see that they mean so much more than markings on your skin. Everyone will want to see them because they provide the answers of the future. When I return to you later, I plan to trace the pattern with my tongue just to show you how much I like them" I tell him with a smirk.