Secretly Famous Part 2

Start from the beginning

“Auntie.” I complain at her serious tone. She still tells me what to do even if I am old enough to take care of myself. I had no idea Matt was a Gregory and it makes me groan inside. They are a tough family, only accepting the elite society to be in their friend circle. Sure my dad is in it, but since I am raised by my aunt they won’t accept me that easily. Well unless I tell them who I am since they are real suck-ups to famous people.

“Molly and I are having a baby.” Matt suddenly tells her.

Crap! There goes my life. Please auntie don’t kill me, I plead to her with my eyes. I know her facial expressions too well. She is always polite but I can see her tense. Kind bitches are the worst ones and this one is always bossing around with me.

“Molly?” my aunt says with her sweet voice. “What about your career?”

“I can take a two year break.”

“Molly can be a stay at home mom, I can support us all.” Matt says trying to sound responsible.

“Hmm… Molly didn’t tell you?” my Aunt states disapprovingly, glaring at me.

“If she really wants to work then I can’t stop her.” Matt continues.

“Oh well we can’t get everything we want.” I try to ease the situation. “I am just going to pack my stuff while you two catch up.”

I hurry to my room and sigh when I sit down on my bed. Shit mess! I quickly find my suitcases and throw down the clothes I need and all my notebooks and folders. Hopefully Matt isn’t the kind of guy who searches through things. I go back to the kitchen fifteen minutes later, after putting three bags and my guitar by the front door.

“Auntie, we better get going so I can unpack today.” I tell her. I always keep my stuff organised and unpack as soon as I reach my destination. No one messes with my flow. No one.

“Oh well then, it was nice meeting you Matt and you better take care of yourself Molly. I will visit you soon and see how you both live.”

“Your aunt is nice, she just cares about you a lot.” Matt says after we left the house.

“Oh please, I don’t want to know what she said.” I beg. “She is so overprotective.”

“She said it was wiser to meet your father first before you meet my family.”

“Fine, I will call him.”

Then we have another quiet car ride home. Yup, I better get used to calling it that.

-

It is easy to unpack. Matt have a whole empty wardrobe he never used before so I happily put my clothes into it. I just threw all my papers and stuff into a drawer. I prefer to use the bed as my desk when I’m writing.

Despite my huge nervous breakdown I feel so happy moving in with him. Not to mention the part where we will become parents in just six, seven months from now. I put my hands on my stomach, sitting on the bed. It has just gotten a tiny bit bigger. Matt enters the room and find me sitting like that. I meet his gaze and lose my breath seeing his gorgeous eyes.

“Hello mommy Molly.”

He walks up to me and gives me a kiss to die for. He pulls off my shirt easily and continue to kiss down my body and stop at my stomach. He gives me a wide smile.

“This is actually turning me on.” he says with a grin.

“Men!” I mutter and give him a push so I can straddle him. I smile back pleasingly when I feel how hard he is. “Ok then daddy, show me what you can do.”