He is dangerous.

I quickly summoned my sword and dashed forwards to cut his throat. But suddenly he did the same as me, summoning a sword and dashing forwards like me. As our swords clashed we jumped back... At the same time.

I didn't want to believe so I created a saw from blades and threw it to him. He did the same and our blade saws clashed, creating sparklings.

"No way." The only thing I could do was watch saws clashing.

"Yes way." He dashed at me but when I raised my sword he suddenly stopped and flew high only to stop mid-air.

I didn't want to waste any seconds so I shot out a beam at him. But he dodged it and laughed. But my sudden appearance on his left side made him shocked as I kicked him and he crashed to the ground like a comet.

When the dust and debris cleared, I saw him unscathed. Of course, he will be because he is my copy.

He looked at me but with a serious expression and solid figure. I saw his mouth open as he said:

"Come, my shadows." These words were enough to make me flinch a little. My army?! But how?

When shadows started rising, I saw all of them black just like him with white eyes.

"I think this will be a long battle." I readied my sword to fight all of the shadows.

"I am you so knowing my original skills your statements are true." He raised his hand and pointed at me."Kill him."

All the shadows started coming for me. He suddenly appeared behind me and tried to kick me. With a back kick, I made him fly but so I thought. My 2 strongest soldiers tried to grab and slash my throat. I know them very well. One broke all my ribs and the other made a cross scar on my chest. But, let's make you two in no fighting stage.

When Wings tried to slash my throat I backed a little and did a backflip kick. While I was in the air, Gold tried to punch me from the ground. And my copy was in sky diving down to stab his sword.

I grabbed Gold's punch and threw him a copy.

"I don't have those stats Gold! I am improved!" I screamed probably to make myself confident. I saw other soldiers and Lion trying to attack me. The lion was readying his beam attack but I didn't let him finish with my beam.

Green was trying to strain me with my vines but I created saw blades and cut all the vines. After cutting vines, I created two more and threw them to other soldiers. I could see a shadow wall erecting from the ground as my saws stuck to the wall.

"Ah, the traitor lance right?" I saw black spikes coming from the ground and avoided them by flying. But suddenly my copy came and tried to slash me. I blocked him and tried to counter-attack with thrust. I thought he didn't have my items but I was wrong. He is a perfect copy of me. As our thrust clashed a loud wave of wind blew everything away.

"Why killing me? We can conquer the world together." I said while chuckling.

He laughed as well." It will be boring. I want to taste the hardships myself."He now tried to roundhouse kick me.

I blocked his kick by grabbing his feet but he twisted his body to launch his other feet. I felt the impact on my cheek as I launched to left. After crashing to the ground I quickly stood up.

"I like you already," I told while wiping blood off my mouth.

"Me too." He said while smirking.

I saw shadow soldiers coming after me. Well, I need a simple attack yet powerful. I looked up and saw the full moon.