Setting Her Free-Xander

Mulai dari awal

Her swords have me turning back to face her on my feet as my dragon roars in my chest. Who the hell else has touched what was mine. "Who?" my dragon growls as I meet her eyes. It's not to say that we hadn't thought about if our mate were pure or not. We said that if she weren't we would still accept her anyway. However being taunted with the information as if it is normal has enraged us.

"That is none of your business. How would you feel if I were to ask you the same question?" she yells as she gets angry.

"I would have nothing to hide because you are my mate. I have waited for you. I will have no other in that way but you. So, I ask once more, who have you given yourself too?" I say with a calm that I don't feel.

"Someone who doesn't matter" she rushes to say as her mouth is done gaping open. She looks at me now and I can see the curiosity on her face. I roll my eyes at her look because I already know what she is curious about.

Great job man. Tell her we are a virgin. Now she will definitely let us touch her.

"I will not be letting this go so easily. And to answer your question, it is like that for every dragon. We cannot pleasure another or receive pleasure from someone who is not our mate. Our beast will not let us. Our body will only respond to that of our mate. The very scent of our mate drives us crazy. To taste our mate sends us into a frenzy. We will want and need no other but them" I finish gruffly.

Now that's better. She needs to know that the bond is about completing both of us. We want her just as she will soon want us.

My eyes have trailed all over her form as I spoke imagining what I could do to that body of hers. The places that I would touch. All the places that I would kiss. There is so much of her I want to taste as I look at her that I wouldn't even know where to start. My body begins to respond once more and I know that I need to end this conversation. If not then she will easily see what answering that question did below my waist.

"Do we have a deal?" I nearly growl. The way her eye widen as she looks at me lets me know the affect that I have on her. She can try to deny me all she wants but in the end, she will be my mate.

"One week. Today will count as the first day. Do keep in mind what I said Xander. If you touch me in any way I don't like, the deal is off. That means that I will be choosing where I stay whether in this camp or returning to the prison" she states as I finally let her pass.

I watch her as she goes. For some reason I don't feel like I just won this battle. She agreed to the terms that I set but I feel like she has something else up her sleeve. She has to know that there is more to being with someone than just physical touch. It's easy to make someone feel loved even if you don't lay a finger on them.

She never said anything about innocent touches. A hand here or there to guide her. The caress of our fingers as we hand her items. We could even bump into her accidentally on purpose a few times.

"That doesn't sound a bit desperate to you dragon?" I ask him with the quirk of a brow.

You call it desperate but I call it an advantage. She doesn't know about the touch of a mate. The tingles she will feel that will call her to us.

I nod my head as I listen to her bedroom door close. The smile that spreads across my face as I come up with a plan would look pure goofy to some. I just found a way to win over my mate and it's only the first day. Looks like this morning was just a fluke at meeting each other. Finally, with a plan I turn to quickly clean up the remnants left from our dinner. I hum to myself in pure joy as I clean up the mess.

Tomorrow is going to be a test of both of our patience and she doesn't even know it. By the time her movement has stopped upstairs, I have cleaned the entire downstairs area. I try to make my steps light as I head toward my room not wanting to wake her. I pause at my door listening in to her once more before going into my room. As soon as I shut my door I eye myself in distaste.

I'm still sweaty from the flight earlier. There is no way that I am going to be able to sleep like this. Grabbing another robe from the closet I quickly go to the restroom. When I step into the water it is brisk and is exactly what I need to try and relax. I take a deep breath and almost have to groan at how heavy her scent is here. It's almost like it was somehow concentrated to the bathroom from her earlier use of it.

I feel myself harden as the sweet aroma of her fills my nose. With curiosity I look down at the thing in the middle of my legs for the first time in this state. Yeah, I think to myself, that would have definitely been visible if I didn't get out of that kitchen. Deciding that I have had enough of an exploratory moment, I quickly wash myself and exit the shower.

The steam from the shower fills the restroom and I clear the mirror to take a look at myself. The tattoos across my skin glow an even brighter gold now that they are wet. I frown at them as I watch them in the mirror. I can't help but wonder why no one else has markings like these. I have checked every dragon who has walked through those gates. Shaking my head of the thoughts, I drape the robe over my still drying body and open the door. If I'm going to start thinking about my problems, then it might as well be when I am comfortable in bed.