"Priyal you know that it's not possible and papa will also not agree for this even if I talked to him about this matter than he must take stress so let it be I will handle him" Shreya cut her off in between and make her understand, Priyal nodded and a idea popped in her mind after seeing Shreya's sad face.

"Come with me, today we will paint and sing…" Priyal said with a mischievous smile and Shreya facepalmed herself but before she could say anything Priyal dragged her outside.

Abhay's deal was finalized and now he was returning back to his mansion as it was already 6 in the evening . He really need some rest so he sat in his Mercedes backseat and rested his head on the backrest of the seat while closing his eyes. The car was running very fast but stopped due to heavy traffic.

"Ankhiyon ke jharokhon se maine dekha jo saanware……
Tum dur nazar aaye, badi dur najr ae
Band kar ke jharokhon ko jara baithe jo sochne…
Man men tum hi muskaye, man men tum hi muskaye…." A beautiful voice of singing reached the Abhay's ears. He looked here and there. Besides the road there was a huge garden and in that garden a beautiful temple of lord shiva.

Abhay's eyes opened with a jerk and he looked in his left and right sides but couldn't see anything properly as there were so many vehicles but as his own car was going forward he saw a girl with beautiful big brown eyes and the features were just the same as his dream girl who was making a portrait.

"Ek man tha mere paas woh ab khone laga hai….
Paa Kar tujhe, haae mujhe kuchh hone laga hai….
Ek tere bharose pe sab baithhi hun bhul ke
Yun hi umr guzar jaae, tere saath guzar jaae,
Ankhiyon ke jharokhon se maine dekha jo saanware,
Tum dur nazar aaye, badi dur najr ayee…" Her voice was melodious and he smiled like a fool. Just a glimpse of her was enough for him to die.

Before he could react or say anything, the driver moved the car and she was going far away from him. The car ran at its speed and Abhay looked at the driver with anger and roared.

"Stop the fucking car…" Driver flinched at his hukum's voice as the driver stopped the car in a corner of the road. Abhay opened the car's door and ran towards the garden but he didn't find that girl.

He ran here and there like a mad person and started asking people but nobody gave him a reply properly and at last he went to the temple and asked the priest who was sitting near the Shiva's statue and making the garland.

"Pandit ji apne kya abhi kisi ladki ko waha gate hue dekha jo ek painting bhi bna rahi hai thi??" Abhay asks desperately.

( Pandit ji (Priest)  did you saw a girl who was singing and painting in the garden)

"Aree aap toh kunwar Abhay Rajawat haina?? Thakur Madhav jii ke bete…" The priest asked him and he nodded furiously.

(Aree are you Abhay Rajawat right?? The son of Thakur Madhav jii)

"Did you saw her??" Abhay showed a picture of Shreya and the priest nodded and said sweetly.

"Yeh toh Shreya bitiya hai yha aati rheti hai apni dost Priyal ke sath chitrkari ka aur gaane ka kaafi shouk hai isse, badi hi pyari bachi hai waise aap kyu puch rahe hai yeh kunwar saa??"....The priest asks while noticing him smiling.

( She is Shreya. She comes here often with har friend Priyal. She is fond of painting and singing. She is such a nice girl but why are you asking this Kunwar saa??)

"Do you know where she live??" Abhay was smiling and looking at him the priest smiled too.

"Nahi hum yeh toh nahi jaante par Haa inhe humne aksar chauhan parivaar ki aurton ke sath mein dekha hai, haa par hum unki friend Priyal ko kaafi ache se jaante hai, Woh yahan ke jaane maane businessman Raman Rajput jii ki beti hai" Priest replied and Abhay smirked and saw the statue lord Shiva.