Chapter 4

Chapter four:

Bailey's POV:

Today is my second day in that hell hole people call school. I'm glad that I now have Binky, Chink and Reece with me and most of the other people in my year, if I was by myself I would hate it even more then I already do. I dressed in some skinny jeans, a dark printed top and white converse, leaving my hair natural again and doing the same makeup I do every day. As I began to walk down the stairs when I heard the boys talking in the living room. I pressed my ear up against the wall to try and listen to what they were talking about.

"What are you going to make her do? Drop out of school?" I heard Liam say. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, why would they want me to drop out of school?

"If I have to I will, just as long as she is away from him, he will hurt her." Louis told him. Who will hurt me?

"You don't want her to know yet, she's in more danger not knowing then knowing" Liam responded.

"I know, I know, I'll tell her tonight" Louis sighed.

"Good" Liam simply said and I heard them get back to whatever they were doing before. I quickly began walking down the stairs to make sure they didn't know that I was listening.

"Morning Bailey, sleep well?" Louis asked smiling.

"Erm, Yeah it was okay I guess..." I sighed as I got an apple and bit into it.

"Do you want me to drive you to school?" He asked.

"I'm fine, I'm meeting Binky and Chink down the road in five minutes" I told him as I grabbed my bag. "I'll text you later" I smiled at him. "Bye boys!" I called as I left the house.

The bitterness of the cold breeze hit my skin as soon as I stepped out of the house, I pulled my arms across my chest in an attempt to keep me warm. I began to walk down the road when my phone buzzed. I grabbed it out of my pocket and it was a text from Chink.

From: Chink:)X

Were here, hurry up its freezing! Xx

I smiled slightly at the text and then slipped my phone back into my pocket. I began to walk at a faster pace than I was before when I felt like something was following me. I came to a sudden stop and looked behind me, there was nothing there, so I began to walk again at a much faster pace, just trying to get to Binky and Chink so I wouldn't have to be by myself. I could feel someone behind me, I know someone is stood behind me. I turned around quickly but all I was met was a huge gust of wind hitting me, taking my breath away. Why was there wind? It wasn't windy at all today, there was only a slight cold breeze. I practically ran the rest of the journey to the corner. "Hey, why did you run?" Binky asked as she saw me.

"Erm nothing, just erm, didn't want to keep you waiting" I faked a smile and carried on panting heavily.

"You didn't have to" she smiled. "Let's go, we don't want to be late" she said and we began to walk the short distance to the school. I kept looking back and checking if anyone was there but every time I turned around I was met with the same thing... Nothing. "Erm Bailey are you Ok? You seem a bit distracted" Binky asked me raising her eyebrow.

"No no I'm fine, just a bit cold" I faked yet again another smile.

"Good thing were at the school then isn't it?" She smiled as we walked through the gates of the school. "What do you have first?"

"Maths" I groaned. This couldn't be happening right now. I was not in the mood to deal with Niall and his weirdness.

"It will be fine, just keep your head down and don't piss him off" she stated.