Coming next...

I can't thank you guys enough for the amount of love, support and patience I have received whilst writing this fan-fiction. I'll miss all the comments and the excitement to develop this story further...Unfortunately all stories do have to come to an end and although this one has meant a lot to me- I feel a massive amount of achievement that it's complete.

What a journey!

I really hope you all have enjoyed Black Moon and will share your love for it.

Also I've been seeing so many fanfic inspired tiktok edits lately...I would adore to have inspired anything for anyone else. Let me know if I've inspired anything for you! You started writing your own fanfic etc?

My writing doesn't stop here.

If you like my style (which has massively developed and improved from the beginning to end) I have some more work, in the works!

In addition, I am always open to any ideas. If you don't fancy yourself as a writer but are desperate to see a plot or idea within the HP universe. Comment here and maybe I'll fancy giving it a shot.

For now,
Can I tempt you and introduce you to my next stories which can be found on my page...

FALLEN FROM GRACE,

• Love Triangle = Original Character has both Sirius Black and Regulus Black offering her attention.

• Original Character is not a Gryffindor.

• Inspiration taken from Dark Academia aesthetic, as well as potentially dabbling in a Horror/Romance theme.

• The Goal is a full length Fanfic similar to this one and likely to reach 100 Chapters.

THE END ,

THE END ,

• Unrequited love trope. Friends to Lovers.

Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Written outside of their cliches.

• Inspiration from the lyrics -
"Dreaming of all of the possibilities. Kissing  all over your body, my Nefertiti."

• I obviously dabbled with Wolfstar in this fanfic and would really love to focus on them.

• Goal length is unknown. Could be short or full length depending on interaction/inspiration.

 Could be short or full length depending on interaction/inspiration

Again, thank you so much.
Please follow to keep up to date with any future works.