43'

Hamza ended up throwing a surprise baby shower his excitement urged him to it, plus they both deserve it, I mean after being stuck in gloom with their relationship running jumble they needed that at least.

Farha and Jannah did the honors of seeing everything to perfection while Hibba made sure to conceal it from Suhana.

Hamza is still upset with Hibba to which she isn't bothered, she even went to the extent of threatening him not to mention it to his wife or so help me God Suhana will not let this slide, she's known to get back at unsettled issues.

Especially if it has to do with Hibba, they both are like Tom and Jerry.

"I can't believe you guys did this, my God I love you all so much" They went in for a group hug. "Who thought I was loved this much"

Hibba gave her a nudge. "Don't get too excited, it was your husband's idea after all"

She laughed. "Whatever!"

The guys were in the dining room munching on the goodies while the ladies decided to have their Alone time, well mostly to tease the upcoming mother.

Jannah's bump is very visible now, she's five months along a few more months to go. Hammad has been acting upon his duties just the right way, she gets the special treatment even with the small misunderstandings here and there, he's still so lovable, she couldn't be more contended.

"Back to you Farha, when are we expecting little Yarima?"

"Yeah! I'd kill to see tiny you and Yarima, having both killer parents god knows how cute your babies are gonna be" Jannah adds clapping her hands in excitement.

She gulps down a lump.

"Call dips on being the godmother"

Suhana chirped.

"Guys! Seriously, do you mind" She cuts off feigning shyness.

They laughed it out making her cheeks tomato-ish, they won't be the end of her.

Come to think of it, when will she be a parent? Her? Yarima? Child? No! Not in her wildest of dreams, the mere thought of that makes her cringe in displeasure. Maybe with some other guy, but not Hisham.

The only intimacy that has taken place between the duo is a kiss, an unwilling kiss for that matter since he's the one stealing it most of the time without her consent and she still hasn't kissed back.

"Earth to!?"

She is dragged out of her revive urging a sigh out of her.

"Where is Yarima? I haven't seen him in a while, not that I do on a daily base, no offense Farha but your husband tends to be inhuman." Hibba blurts earning a glare.

She shrugs. "I said no offense"

Farha and Suhana shared a knowing look, tearing their gaze away just after.

"Business trip"

"As usual"

Suhana manages to switch the topic to something else getting their mind off. Farha couldn't be more grateful.

Hisham is always putting her in a tight spot covering up for him, he's undeserving of that but this is only for Sarauniya though her patience is running thin.

Talk about Hisham, there is still no sign of him, god knows where he ran off to now, is he even alive? Hisham is honestly a strong-headed asshole. How can you be so reckless with your own life? Always putting up with the big head attitude, very irksome.

{^*^}

CANADA.

"I don't care! Do what you were told to and get paid. I didn't seek nor do I render your opinion worthy" he fires.

Dr. Steve has been working with Hisham for ten years plus so his immune to Yarima's arrogance and ignorance especially when it comes to his health.

"You gotta understand Mr. Arab this your health we're talking about, and your condition is Worstning day by day, you need to let us do what we have t—"

Hisham punched the deck leaning forward, "look at me, do I seem to care whether I live or not? What is there to live for? Huh!?"

"Family and everyone that ever cared for you, think about them, how are they going to live with themselves knowing they could have saved you but we didn't?"

He hisses in exasperation, "Nonsense! Let's get things straight here, I pay you to do what is needed to be done without question so none of what you think, say or do should go over my knowledge" with that being said, he bolts out of the office disdaining the doctor.

After leaving the hospital, he heads straight to his next stop. It's almost felt like forever, the last time he visited is two years back. Yarima knows he didn't deserve to be part of Naeem's life but his trying so hard to make it work, he deserves way better it's so sad to have him in his life.

"He's awake, you can see him" She ushers, he gave her a nod proceeding in with cold feet.

It took him a lot to muster up the courage before he slipped open the door.

His eye fell on an empty bed getting him panicked instantly. He furthered into the room scanning his gaze around but still no signs of him, just as he is about to walk out, he hears muffled cries coming from the cabinet.

He puffed out a sigh in relief walking towards the noise. Slipping open the door his eyes fall on the kid that had his face buried in his knees.

His heart clenched at the sight, he lowers himself down placing his hands on the kid's ruffled hair.

Naeem shivers at his touch pulling back, his lips tremble as he tried to figure out who exactly Hisham is then came the screams.

"W-who are you? Get away from me. Help! Help me!" He yells louder more tears rushing down.

The Nanny in charge of him rushed in meeting the duo. She grabs Naren helping him out, he clings to her burying his head in her neck.

She struggles to calm him down running her hands on his back and mumbling soothing words.

Hisham has his head hung low, ashamed of being Naeem's father, he loves the kid too much yet he couldn't act right and play his role in Naeem's life. What sort of father is he?

"It's okay dear, he's your father, he's not gonna hurt you" she reasons keeping him down, though he's still clinging to her.

"It's getting out of hand sir, he acts like this constantly unlike before, I suggest—-"

He cuts her off, "Give us a minute"

Xoxo

Okay, def wasn't expecting that!!!!

Hisham is a f*cking father!!!?😳 okay wow! What more is this nigger hiding?

Oya let's see the number of comments I get only then will I decide to update tmrr or maybe later, who knows?

Bye!

Faixatuu.