36'

She dressed into a floral flay dress, pairing it up with Gucci loafers. Taking a look at her paleness, she huffs out a sigh grabbing onto her purse.

She missed yesterday's test it is surely going to cause her. Now how to deal with it? The lecture isn't as friendly, how is she going to go about it?

Gosh!

Her head still hurts, not a reason to stop her from leaving. She got tons of messages from Raihan and so, why wasn't she able to make it, blah blah blah.

Why do bad things keep happening? To her mostly.

Karma is supposed to be acting up Yarima, Astgafirullah! Not her.

Ugh!

She stepped downstairs holding onto her head, slight moves make it hurt but nothing she can't handle.

"Where do you think you're going?" His demand cut-shot her steps.

He adjusts his cufflinks, straightening up his suit.

"School" She answers walking pass him. She couldn't urge her to stare up to face him not after the heated moment they share yesternight

He drew his brows together watching her walk away. "With who's permission?"

She ignores, clicking on the door but unfortunately it was locked.

"Let's not do this"

"Go back up and get some rest"

"I'm fine now, please. I can't afford to lose the pap---"

He cuts her off, "Go get some rest"

"Hish---"

"Farha" he stops.

"I'm okay, I can do this"

"I already have that taken care of, you can write the test next week. As for now, focus on getting better" He explains, walking to the door where she stood.

Her face lit well not enough to convey her emotions."You did? For me?"

Don't get her wrong, it's surprising.

He waited till he erased the steps between them, leaning his lips to her ear, sending waves of shivers down her spine.

"Anything for my wife"

He clicks open the door, taking her off guard.

{^•^}

Surprisingly he returned early from work, per his say he has a patient back home.

Guess what?

Yarima in the kitchen making lunch now that's news.

"You realize the water is too much right?"

"Isn't that why I called it pepper soup indomie? Quite the critics and watch"

She laughs mumbling an okay, proceeding to chat away.

He concludes after what felt like forever. "Bon appetit" he hands her the chopsticks.

The view looks a bit pleasing as for the taste, it's not as bad as she thought. She was too focused on the meal that she didn't notice his firm stare at her.

"What?"

He ignores.

"Aren't you going to have some?"

He pulls a chair settling down on the counter as well, "Do the honors" he opens up.

Her heart skips to his offer her eyes widening, what is it with him today? His behaving unusual

"You're keeping me waiting"

She pulls out of her thought filling his mouth with it.

"What was your childhood like?"

She wonder where the question was coming from and why he asked.

"Nothing unusual"

Not that she could recall most of it, it's almost as if she didn't have one. As though she skipped the childhood phase.

"Why are you like this?" She asks.

"Like what?"

She gave him a you know what I mean stare urging a chuckle out of him.

"Who's Naeema?"

The look he shot her made her regretful, who cares? She needs to know sooner or later.

"You won't tell me wi---"

"My Wife."

"Huh!?"

He nods folding his hands to his biceps.

"How? When? Wait are you  divorced?"

He shrugs. "No"

"Where is she?"

He ignores feeling a pang. The mere thought of her let loose a thousand undefined feelings.

"I wanna meet her"

"No"

"How come no one ever told me about her" You could sense the irk-ness out of her tune.

"Wasn't necessary"

"Bullshit! I am very well-deserving to have that information" She fires.

He kept mute examining her reaction. "Don't tell me that's jealousy"

"Oh hell no!"

"Good"

"Does Sarki and Sarauniya know about this?"

He nods.

Okay, this is not fair. For a moment there she thought he must have gotten married in secret, crazy huh!? But then how come no one thought it was right to tell her this.

"Why did you hide this from me?"

"Who said anything about hiding?"

"You're an a**hole"

He shot her a glare catching a view of her glistering eyes. The tears that accumulated at the brim of her eyes didn't go unnoticed.

"Do you love her?"

"Does it matter?"

"Hish---"

"I can't say"

"Why did you marry me?"

"I've told you---"

"A choice you didn't have, yes! But you have the right to let me go but then why aren't you doi---"

"What If I don't want to?"

"You have to"

"Then make me"

She wipes off the tear that slipped nodding vigorously.

"That's right. But g can as well compel you" She blurts.

"Bismillah."

The doorbell cuts them off. She took that as the time for her to escape the suffocating environment.

She walks out of the kitchen heading toward the door. Just as she expected it is Raihan.

"Goodness! Farha what happ---" She cuts him off, falling into his embrace.

He was taken aback by her sudden move. "Please take me away" She mumbles in between tears.

"It's okay" He mumbles in assurance running his hands on her back.

He guides her out of the house with thousand of unanswered questions runnin6g through his mind.

What is going on?

Xoxo

Eid Mubarak guys🥂

I'm too exhausted rn, do drop yh thought.

Faixatuu.