22'

Just as every weekend she spends it reading, or maybe cooking but reading mostly. Her weekends are usually boring, books are the only thing keeping her accompanied. But today she wanted to spend her lesiure time and do something fun but then what could it be?

She sprinkled in some spices in the frying pan that had a mouth watering fried rice in it. It's been a while since she had it so she decided to make some along with mango juice.

Best combo I tell you!

The doorbell cut her out of her terrance, drawing her brows together. Who could it be? She's not expecting anyone, well she just have to go and find out.

She rainsed her hands wiping them off with a cloth and proceeded for the door. She pulled open the door coming in view with a lady about her age with a cute little girl in her arms that seemed to be about a year old or so.

Then finally her stare stopped on Asad, her lips forming into a smile.

"Please, come in" Farha ushered them in as they exchanged pleasantries as the walked to the parlour.

"Sorry for coming unannounced, Asad here told me a lot about you and has been bugging to come visit" The lady softly spoke settling down on the couch.

"No it's alright. I'm glad to have you here. Your son is a lovely kid I must say" Farha complements.

The little girl struggle to wiggle out of her mum's hold wanting to get a hold of Farha, funny huh!?

"Asad" Farah called out taking her namesake away from her mother.

"Hello Aunt, is good to see you again"

"Likewise dear. How have you been? Have you started schooling yet?" She asks.

That did, he made sure to feel her in with every information with his mother adding up her and there. Farha and Zainab conversed and bonded just fine.

Farha ushered them to the dining room, thankfully she cooked up something today though as if she knew she was having visitors.

Remember Farha wanted to spend her day unlike the usuals, well she just did.

{^•^}

Farha enlighten Raihan on what happened yesterday and could you believe he laughed it off like it's the most normal thing on Earth.

She hasten her steps sending glares at the people that kept sending them weird looks.

"Raihan for the love of Allah Shut Up!" You could hear the annoyance lased in her voice.

"But seriously though, why did you have to take his offer?" He asks.

"You think I had a choice?"

He nods. "I did warn you" he bit on his lips fighting back the laugh, he couldn't help it, don't help him.

"You sure did" she squeaked.

"Karma baby!" He crapped on.

"Remind me why I told you this" She stopped turning to face him as he brow arch up.

"Umm... Lemme guess, well maybe coz you had to" he elocuted.

Farha face palmed herself, walking into the lecture hall. Raihan could sometimes be a pain in the ass.

The class ended in less than an hour due to some issues arsing and half of the class couldn't be more thankful as it is the lecture is super strict.

{^•^}

"Guys!" Jannah called out earning their attention. She had them gather up at her house to give the good news.

"Enough with the suspense girl" Hibba impatiently states earning glares to which she shrugs.

"Y'all gonna be aunties!!!" It took them a second to digest the news before yodles, and congrats filled the air.

Group hug! Plus one to the fam, they're happy for Jannah and filled her in with Duas.

Deep down Suhana felt a bit of something that is no way close to envy, she's happy for Jannah, she really is. But then she's starting to lose fate and hope, it's almost three years and no sign.

Is she ever going to be a mother?

"Suhana" Farha broke her out of her thoughts placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Hibba and Jannah are preoccupied by Allah knows what to notice Suhana's sudden change of mood, only Farha did.

"It's only a matter of time"

"I don't know Farha, I don't think I'll ever be a moth---" Farha cut her off just before she could end her statement.

She negatively shakes her head. "Where's your Eman? Have you no fate in your Lord?"

Farha got her up and made way for the nearest guess room, shutting the door behind.

Suhana fell to her embrace bursting into to tears. Farha mumbled soothing words to her trying to make her feel a bit better.

If Jannah should see her like this, it could give her a wrong impression and cause a problem between the Duo, so isolating themselves is the least she could do.

"Do you trust Allah?"

She nods.

"Do you trust his timing?"

She nods.

"Do you believe in Qadr?"

She nods.

"Do you not want his plans?"

"---I do" Suhana stutters.

Farha sighed, settling them down on the bed. "Everything happens at the exact time and for a reason. You have to have tawakul Suhana, don't give in to Shaytan's whispers"

"When it's time for you to have a baby, trust me you will. And god forbid if you aren't fortunate to get a child then believe me it's for the best. You need to stop worrying yourself too much Suhana" Farha advice.

"It's hard Farha" she howled.

"I won't say i know how it feels but you need to be patient. Patience is something you need to exercise at all times. Yes it gets tiring but then have you forgotten your Lord's words in the Qur'an were he clearly states; with every hardship comes ease and not one but twice, what more assurance do you need?"

Farha calmly and peculiarly erased all doubt from Suhana's heart and after so long, she hasn't had much assurance.

Farha is surely one of a kind and she's glad to have her as not only a friend but a sister...

Xoxo

Oya oya manage with this one

Byeee!

Faixatuu.