32'

She placed the last piece of bread on the plate sighing in satisfaction. As part of the wifey duties, she decided to make breakfast.

Surprisingly Hisham is still in bed, come to think of it, it's the first time since she's lived to witness such. 7:45 Am yet he's still asleep, wait a sec, so he sleeps?

Don't blame her, it's the very first she's seen him sleep, it's almost as if he's a vampire.

"Aren't you gonna make him a cup of coffee?" Rosey suggests knowing it's the one thing he takes all the time.

Farha stores the remaining orange juice into the fridge, "Enough of coffee, don't you think?"

Rosey nods in response examining her till she was out of view. There's something fishy going on not that she's being nosey.

She tailed behind just as Farha had demanded making sure to lock off the door after Farha walk in.

Farha clicked open the door slipping in just in time he stepped out from the closet looking ever so dashing in his black Armani suit.

What's with him and looking good all the time? Doesn't he ever get tired, it's as if he's overdoing it, on purpose too.

"Good morning. I made breakfast" She dropped the tray on the table sustaining him with her attention.

She's well aware of him pretending as though she's of no existence.

"You sir won't be leaving here so it's either you have breakfast or spend the day in the room with me and pretty sure we both don't want that" Her lips lifting to a sneer.

He disdains and head for the door, just as he thought, it's locked. He mumbles cursing words underneath his breath.

He walks back sighting the tray she kept, with bearly contained ikr, trashing it. "Quit this! I've had enough of this, let me have the key" he extends his hand.

Her lips left agape. He did not just do that, oh! This means war.

"Could you be less ungrateful"

"I didn't demand this or whatever the hell you're doing so before things get nasty, hand over the keys" She could sense the rage that came with it.

She took a step back mustering much-needed confidence to conquer. "No!"

"What was that?"

"I said no. I gave up my early morning sleep to make this and what did I get in return? If you think I'm going to let this slide then you must be more stupid than I thought" Wow! Did she just say that?

Oh yes, she did, go, girl!

"What did you call me?"

"What did you hear?"

"Don't test my patience?"

Her brows draw together, "You don't even have it to be with"

Just like a bolt he got a hold of her arm pulling her towards him, he moved his hand to her neck clasping it in fury. "I don't what made you think you could talk to me as you please but I'mma make sure treat it just the right way"

"I dare you Hisham, and I swear to you, you won't like the outcome" She stutters her heart escalating to thousand beats.

He hisses crashing her down to the ground. "It's either you keep your filthy mouth shut or I will do you the honors. Now give me the keys" he demands yet again.

"Fuck you!"

He grabbed her braids clashing her head to the ground earning a scream. He caught hold of her veil inserting it into her mouth.

"Keys?"

She's trying so hard to stay conscious and waggle out of his hold but who is she kidding.

"Hish---"

"Give me the keys," he asks yet again.

"I---you---" everything went dark.

He searched for the keys but to no avail, where would she have kept them?

What is the matter with her? What on Earth has he gotten himself into?

{^•^}

She woke up with a massive migraine mumbling Duas. She search around for his figure and boom there he sat just a few meters away.

She piled off the blanket, yes! He was kind enough to lay her on the bed. Maybe someone is restoring the remaining humanity left in him.

"Why aren't you at work? I mean aren't you running late?" Her voice soaked with sarcasm.

Fighting back the pain, she got up heading for the bathroom, damn! She's pressed.

She walks out making her way right next to where he sat.

"Have you always been like this?"

"Do not irritate me" he got up, and she slipped her hands to his seating him back.

"What do you say we negotiate?"

His left brow arched up, he flickers his gaze to the hold she has on him urging her to retrieve her hands back.

"It's a good one"

"Speak"

She took her time and explained what she had in mind and the end, he was taken aback how come he never thought of that?

Well getting rid of her has never felt this easy.

"Deal?" She extends her hand for a shake to which he only glared.

"C'mon big man, shake it"

She must be naive to think she could get her way out of this marriage but then it won't hurt to give her false hopes, so he's in.

He can never let her go yet he so much wants them apart.

It's complicated

He takes her small hand into his, his upper lip lifting into a snarl. "Deal"

Xoxo

So this is very short, sorry! Manage it please 😩

I wanna sleep rn, I dey see double seff so pls drop off yh comments.

Goodnight.

Faixatuu.