18'

Her eyes set open, quickly squinting shut lifting yet again to adjust to the newfound brightness. Her head hurts, it almost felt like she was hit by a hammer.

Her eyes scan through the room surprised to find herself there. Seems like the maniac has decided to set her free. Farha bites on her lower lip, just in time her eyes drop on the drip that is connected to her right hand.

How and when did all this happen?

She struggles to lift her numb self composing herself on the bed. Farha's attention snaps to the sound of the door creaking open, his Royal Highness coming in view.

"Look who finally decided to wake up, sleeping beauty herself" he mocks his lips curving into a smirk.

She mentally hisses rolling her eyes. Does he have to be here?

"What do you want? Why are you here?" She asks taking the drip off.

"I came to apologize"

Her brows arch up, narrowing her gaze at him.

"Yh right"

He chuckles dipping his hands in the pocket. "Freshen up and meet me downstairs"

Is he out of his mind? He seems to carry this expression that she couldn't quite depict. Surely something is wrong somewhere, certainly.

"No"

"I think you're missing something, I wasn't asking"

"Well, I'm not coming."

He could do his worst for all she cares. Her empty stomach growl in hunger, poor thing it hasn't been fed for a week.

"Ten minutes. That's all you have" he sent a last disgusting stare before walking out.

Ugh! Hisham can and is very frustrating. She feels like pulling his skin off and cutting every nerve of his.

Her body feels numb, he could barely carry herself to the bathroom but she somehow manage to, making sure she had a need bath.

She stared at herself in the mirror her lips parting, a lone tear unknowingly slipping down.

Deadened would be an understatement. The only difference between her and a skeleton would be her soul. She looked like someone that is suffering from cancer.

All hell let loose she won't back down without a fight. He had no right whatsoever to treat her that way, she deserves better, way better.

You've messed with the wrong person.

She came out of the bathroom freezing to her spot as her gaze fell on Hisham that sat comfortably on the bed rubbing on his temples.

"I don't like being delayed. I despise tardiness and you of all people should have known that" He mutters getting up, making her hold tighter on the towel.

"Why do you have to be so dense when you are just a torpid person?"

"I am not weak!" She cackled.

"You don't get it do you?" he stepped closer boring his eyes into hers. "I've said it and will not say it again, I should be the last person you should ever thought think of erring with"

She stood steal refusing to step back, that would only mean she's afraid which she's not.

"This is time I give you five minutes ---five minutes--- and you dare not be there"

One move would clasp their lips together as if that wasn't enough, his hot breath fanning on her face making her chew on her inner lips.

She turned her face to the side intimidated by his captivating gaze. Uncomfortable, exactly what she's feeling being half-naked in the presence of Yarima.