BLURRED STARS

•a/n

Hey! Yeah! It's me again. With yet another bomb! Though it's an old novel, but trust me when I say this; I've absolutely transformed it to something new and I'm sure y'all will love it. If you're reading this, thank you for adding my book to your library, it means a lot. Don't forget to give your endless support as it helps in motivating.

•C h a r a c t e r s•

~Hisham Aliyu Arab; An arrogant, ruthless, narcissistic billionaire with a not so perfect life. He's 32 years of age and is presently running his father's multi-millionaire company.

~Farhanna Abubakar Maigoro;
A classical, cheerful lady with a carefree personality from a reputable family. She's 18 years of age and is presently in level 200, studying medicine at Nile University.

~Sukai'na Abubakar Maigoro; She recently got married to Muhammad Hashim. She's 23 years of age and is a full time house wife.

~Saleem Abubakar Maigoro;
Still single. 25 years of age and is presently running his father's business.

~Umar Abubakar Maigoro; last born of the family. He's 10 years of age and is in JSS1.

~Asiya Aliyu Arab; First born of the family. Married to Sameer with two kids; Hannan and Al-Ameen.

~Laila Aliyu Arab; Little sister to Hisham. 19 years of age and is presently studying business administration at Nile University.

• C o p y r i g h t s

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incident are the product of the author's image or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishment, events or locale is entirely coincidental.

• W a r n i n g

Please! I'm not trying to be rude or something, but for Allah's sake, let's all respect ourselves. Think twice before coping my work. I'm very protective of my works. Also, constructive criticism are welcome. No rude comments!

• E p i g r a p h

There are many types of marriage relationships and all of them can work, but none is sadder than the one that doesn't represent peace in your heart.

• PS. I'm dedicating this whole book to hamrabarkindo. Thank you bby girl! Thank you for never giving up on this book and for the motivation too. Words can't express my gratitude.

Love,
Faixatu.