42'

"Still no signs of him?"

He nods. Abubakar exhaled an exhausting sigh banging on the wheel.

"Why are you out by this time anyway?"

Hamza took his stare away to the window rubbing his temples. Where does he begin?

He knew he couldn't live a second without his wife he cherish her that much to let go, he only said what he did out of displeasure and now he regretted his action coz of Suhana raised her hands on him, she must have been pushed to the wall.

If only he retaliated with the hug and accepted her apologies. She's been misled by Shaytaan's whispers but he wasn't supposed to make her feel bad about it rather otherwise, he did take it a bit too far.

His love for her hasn't and isn't fading, it surprises him how one could love as much, his a tough guy with a delicate heart for Suhana.

It reminds him of how they met, it wasn't a memorable one especially coz Suhana was a tough nut to crack plus he also had his rudeness to deal with, it baffles him how she lurked him down in just a snap of a finger.

She is something he had to go through so much to get to himself and he'd hold her tight and keep her around till the day he returns to his creator so for her to think he'd give her off is insane.

"Earth to!?" He snapped.

He heaved a huff resting his head on the seater."It's my wife man, I can't with her honestly"

"Is it still about the baby thingy?"

He nods.

"What now?"

"She wants a divorce"

"What!?"

"She wanted actually"

"Don't tell me you're paying head to her demand"

"No, of course not. I'd never, why would you even think that way"

"Good. You know how ladies tend to be at times, they seek something insane and later put it on you. They're too delicate yet crunck that we have to deal with for the rest of our lives, and making them feel bad about isn't has never been the solution but rather guide them to, as it's said when she's all fire-y try to be the ice"

His words lessened the tension yet made him guilty of his actions. "You're good!"

Abubakar gave him a smack on his biceps earning a groan.

"My point is, get your home back togeth---" he is cut by the call coming through.

He told his wife he'd be late so what may have gone wrong?

"Where the hell is he!!?" She thundered just as he picked.

"Who?"

"Don't ask me that, you know who I'm talking about?"

He turns his gaze at Hamza. "Hamza?"

Hearing his name gets his attention back at Abubakar, his brows drawing together.

"He can now pour water to the ground and send his gratitude for being responsible for his wife's death"

He sucks in a harsh breath, "What do you mean death? Baby stop throwing silly jokes, it can be"

He could hear her voice break along came muffled cries in the background.

"He can now come to get her body when he's done being a coward" She cuts off the call leaving no room for response.

He gulps down a lump dreadfully keeping the phone aside, he couldn't even look to his side. How does he begin breaking the news of Suhana's death?

"What now?" Came Hamza's voice.

"Suhana's dead"

{^•^}

Farha let out a laugh shaking her head in Hibba's audacity. She never ceases to amaze her.

If she was in Abubakar's shoe, she'd believe coz menh she seemed hella serious God knows how Hamza's feeling now.

Suhana is still asleep and hasn't woken up. She won't let Hibba play such a trick if she was awake.

"He should get a taste of his own medicine, and as for her, I'd deal with her when she gets better. They move to need to be dealt with if they can't handle things between themselves we may as well step in"

Farha burst into a fit of laughter, she adores Hibba's sense of humor tbh. "We should let it slide for the baby's sake, I mean you just gave his father s heartache not his mother please"

"Yeah yeah! I'll have to think about it then"

"What do you think his reaction would be?"

"Thinking about it makes my head ache, he's probably all over the place let's see how he get here, either in piece or pieces"

After some minutes Suhana woke up with Farha to her side, Hibba went to get some required drugs leaving Farha in her care.

The door bursts open urging the water she is to feed Suhana to spill on her.

Hamza's disfigured self comes into view.

He let out an audible sigh of relief wiping off the only lone tear that slipped off.

He erased the distance between them pulling her into his arms just as he got there.

She took that as her cue so she did excusing the Duo.

"Y-you're alive" he stutters cupping her cheeks.

She was lost and confused by his action what does he mean? Why is he suddenly here?

He ran kisses over her face with a dozen of apologies. The last time she checked he was mad and hated her sight then why this? What is going on here?

Hibba decides to interrupt dismaying Farha's pleadings and her husband's scoldings for her actions, talk about bullhead-ness where you leave Hibba?

"Well hello there," She beams.

Hamza groans in response burying his head into his wife's neck. Funny how she played him, the mere thou of it frightens him, he never felt so scared.

Hibba did the honor of breaking the news which took the couple of guard, they couldn't be more excited and grateful to their lord.

They're gonna be parents!

Def didn't see that coming even with a few complications they vow to go through it together and see to they deliver their baby healthy.

Xoxo

We're gonna be parents 💃🏽💃🏽 I don start to Dey collect gifts oooo😂

Anyways let's keep going I feel there is more to come *zips her lips, heaving out a mischievous hum*

Okay bye!

Faixatuu.