5'

Asokoro, Abuja.

"You will not, under no circumstances announce that you're married especially not to me. No escorts will convey you or bring you back here, so you go by taxi or walk yourself to school for all I care." He laid out his rules and regulations for her to abide by if she wants to keep schooling.

Honestly, Farha didn't care much about it. It's not like she wants all the attention and special treatment he gets, she adores her small social circle. She heaved out a sigh getting up from the ground. She needs to get away from his presence, he annoys her. Besides she needs to get ready for tomorrow, it's going to be a hell of a long day she could sense that.

"You dare not walk out on me. I don't remember telling you I'm done talking" He seethed send her daggers that she could feel but didn't see as her head is hung low.

Intending to avoid any of his dramas she sat back down still avoiding his gaze.

"Sorry" She snarled. One thing she hated is being ordered disrespectfully but it seems like it's her husband's habit.

He signed the last sheet of paper then dropped the pen. "Think twice before breaking my rules trust me, I'm the last person you'll want to mess with" He stated sounding monotonous with his eyes narrowed.

She shivers due to his tune gulping down a numbness that formed before she nods.

He observed her for some minute contended by the effects he has on her. Hisham is very fond of being in control plus his Aura and charisma weaken one's confidence.

"As far as you and I are concerned, you're some ordinary middle-class empty brain that is adamant on going to a place where she doesn't belong in the name of studying" He slurred causing Farha to suck in a harsh breath while shutting her eyes to fight back the hot tears.

Empty brain? Seriously Hisham doesn't he think he's stepping over his boundaries? She inwardly stated knowing better than to blurt them out.

"Hi--"

He waved her off. "I'm not done talking." He hounded getting up from the black office chair walking closer to her figure that sat close to the center table with his hands in his pockets.

"Drop the act we both know you're worried about the expenses, but don't you disquiet dear wife I'll have that taking care of"

She shook her head. "I don--"

He cut her off. "Understand!?"

"Understood" She bawled.

He smirked giving her an awful side glance then walked out of the study room.

{^•^}

After getting her timetable she went for her first class which was general biology 152. The class took longer than expected but Farha was able to digest and understand every explanation that spilled from the middle-aged man.

Truth be told Nile is a beautiful environment vast with beautiful buildings and lovely trees of different varieties. The environment is welcoming and as well conducive for learning.

Farha steps out of the hall taking a look at her wristwatch, twenty minutes to her next class. She didn't exactly where to head to or what to do, the people here all seem to be posh and ignorant. Every one of them is feeling so highly of themselves, plus they didn't portray the talk-to-me expression. She didn't want to be disregarded.

The blazing sun wasn't helping her situation at all. Farha heaved out a breath walking towards a tree that had a wide grip barbell bench beside it. Settling down on it, she dipped her hand into her rhino-colored back bring out her phone. She began to stream through her phone then she suddenly stumbled onto Rahama's message.