40'

"What do you mean he's gone!?" She roared walking her towards the doctor only to be held by Suhana. She tried wiggling herself out but to no avail, as it is she too pale and weak.

"Get a hold of yourself!"

"Bullshit! Is my husband's health and safety we're talking about? I knew I shouldn't have left then maybe I won't have to pay for their ignorant and recklessness" She ends in tears, trying so hard to fight them away.

She nods. "I don't care how you do it or what you do, I want him back before none or I swear to sue this so-called hospital"

For a second there it almost felt like it wasn't Farha. No, it def isn't her, it can't be besides why does she care? Isn't that what she wants, to have him out of her life, then why the sudden change of mind?

She bolts out of the room leaving Hamza and Suhana to clean up her mess.

She recalls the last conversation she had with him about him being away for some time so maybe he used that to his advantage and left maybe after he woke up.

But then what if he was kidnapped? What if he's not in good hands, what if he's gone, as in gone, gone?

What ifs were too much but even though she fails to accept it but she does care for him, surprisingly.

Even though he hates her guts as much, he still has an unusual way of showing that he cares.

Let's take her tuition fee as a sample, not to forget he also cater to her demands and so just that he couldn't offer her husband care and that was enough not that she wanted that.

His too egotistic, rude, and ignorant plus his short-tempered as well, most times she's the one that kicks him to act the way he is. It's just that sometimes she wished they met in different circumstances and bonded; get to know more about each other and build up a relationship that may prosper.

But who is she kidding it only happens in fictional books.

"Hey, watch where you're going?" She thundered to the figure that hit pass her, he halts his steps taking off his shades.

His lips spread into a smile, "Farha" he called out urging her brows together.

"What? You don't remember me?"

"Do I even know you?"

"Well, in that case, I'm Fahad" he extends his hand for a shake retrieving it back just after due to the glare she shot him.

He's that same guy that they keep crossing paths with almost as a coincidence but Nah! It couldn't be.

"Okay"

She turns on her shoe to leave just for him to get a hold of her scarf. She puffs out a groan, okay now he's getting on her nerves and he won't like the outcome.

He let go. "Sorry"

"Look not today mister!"

She walks away but as expected he tailed behind.

"I have information about your husband's whereabouts"

She stopped on her steps, okay maybe she should give a listening ear.

"How do you know my husband?"

He chuckles. "Oh, now you wanna talk?"

She sends him a glare making him sneer.

He urged her to take a seat to which she compels in hurry to hear what he has to say.

{^•^}

"What is it?"

"It falling apart. It's almost like we're drifting away each passing day and I don't want that but I feel maybe it's the right thing to do. Honestly, I can't do this anymore, I'm emotionally not fit and stable not to forget I'm barren and I don't want to be the selfish kinda person especially when I can see it in his eyes how much he hopes for a child even with him denying it" She wiped the tears that accumulated in the brim of her eyes.

Farha brushes her hands in pity. She sensed how upside down the environment felt the minute she moved in with them.

She'll be staying with Suhana and Hamza for the meantime before they tackle the current situation even with Farha insisting on staying alone back in her house since Rosey is around but Hamza disagreed with it and with so much respect she has for him she hands no choice but to.

"Does he taunt you?"

She shakes her head. "No, we barely even speak or see each other. It's been two to three months yet nothing is going fine between us."

"Treat?"

"No?"

"Did he give you any reason to complain?"

"Not that I know of"

Farha nods digesting the answers. "Then the problem is from you then"

"Of course and that is why I should be the one walking out, he deserves better, and honestly I can't think of sharing him with anyone even if you'd suggest I let him take in a second wife that would give him what I can't. I love him Farha so very much and I'm willing to do anything just to have him get his heart desires even if it means I step out from his lif---"

"What if he doesn't want that?"

"No, please---"

"Suhana look, I may not know Hamza but I'm sure he love you just as much, and right now you're hurting the two of you. You're so blinded by the urge to have a kid that you can't see or sense your husband's displeasure but the whole thing. I would advise you seat and talk things out rather than being a coward and deciding for the both of you. He deserves to decide for himself and you doing that is breaking him beyond imagination"

"But--"

"No. You listen, it's time you right your wrongs and clear things between you guys, you can't live like this forever"

"How?"

Farha gave her a nudge, "No fall for my hands na"

She laughs a little wiping off the remnant of the tears.

"Yarima is one lucky guy"

Xoxo

I know say I be babe o😌 I mean well okay.

Kinda sleepy I shuu be going self, bye!

G'night

Faixatuu.