4'

Asokoro, Abuja.

"I can see that Yarima carry eye go market" The fairest of them admired pulling away from the hug, the other two chorus a yes in agreement earning a blush from Farha.

Farha kept flickering her gaze from one person to the other. Their face did look familiar except for the one that held a cute baby boy that kept struggling to wiggle out of her hold. She is certain they are among the ladies from the groom's side that did the Budan kai.

"Suhana stop it with the teasing, Yarima wouldn't like you making his wife uncomfortable" The light skin tune woman objected.

Talking about Yarima, the last time she saw him is two days ago after departing from the airport. So much for getting married to a workaholic prince. She bet even if he isn't busy, the last person he'd want to spend his time with is her, well not that she cared.

She got them some refreshments before they began to chat away.

She later discovered Suhana is Hisham's best pal's (Hamza) wife Hamza. They've been married for two whole years but are still not blessed with kids, Subhanallah! Farha mentally prayed for them. The other one is Hibbatullah but referred to as Hibba, she is Hisham's paternal cousin (Abubakar) wife. Ma Shaa Allah they've been married for six years and are blessed with two kids, Amal and Nabeel.

Nabeel is the baby that Jannah is trying to keep calm on her laps. Jannah is Hammad's fiancee. Hammad is Hishsm's maternal cousin. He got engaged to Jannah two months after Hisham and Farha's wedding. They both plan to celebrate the wedding two years after she's done with her degree.

Farha also got to know about them being neighbors well except Jannah who lives at Gwarimpa. Their location is isolated and heavily protected by professional guards that were assigned by Sarki.

"Enough about us, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself" Hibba ushered. One thing Farha sucked at is Introducing herself, but she couldn't possibly tell them that.

Farha's lips spread into a slight smile. "Honestly nothing is intriguing about me. Just a normal introverted-nerd who has dreams of becoming a medical doctor In Shaa Allah"

"Humbleness!? Hmm...I like that" Suhana chirped causing them to laugh it up.

"So which school do you plan on going to?" Jannah inquired hoping it'd be the same school as she is. It'll be nice to have Farha around.

Farha let out a sigh. "Hisham and I haven't gotten the time to talk about that"

"Hisham!?" Hibba questioned.

Farha's brows furrowed in confusion. Is there anything wrong with calling her husband Hisham? Or is she also supposed to call him Yarima? Hah! Lol.

"Seriously Farha don't be the old-ing day type of wife. Couldn't you at least find something whimsical to call him?" She sent Farha a wink laying emphasis.

"Give the girl a break Hibba" Jannah defends.

If only they know the relationship she shares with Hisham. First of all, they don't even get along talkess about being all mushy with each other. Farha doesn't even think they'll last. Her biggest fear is turning into a divorcee. She dread the mere mention of divorce, her parents would be so disappointed and ashamed. The society, hm! Let's not get there.