Epilogue 1

liked by loveisland, siannisefudge, lukemabbot and 3 million others

davinaedwards: sorry that we've been silent for a while. We were just getting back into the swing of things and being back home. It was important for both me and Callum to spend some time with our families and our friends just taking a break from the lime light of the villa. 

30,000 comments

callum_jones: god do I love you

siannisefudge: We have to meet up at some point in the next couple of weeks

liked by loveisland, siannisefudge, davinaedwards, lukemabbot and 3 million others

callum_jones: We are exhausted but happy to be back home and back in Manchester so that we can start our lives. Thank you so much for all the support that you gave us in the villa and we can't wait to take you along. 

40,000 comments

davinaedwards: I love you so much its unbelievable but for the love of god will you hurry up you're moving like a snail.

lukemabbot: ^ omg Davina you really don't give him a break. I mean you were busting his ass in the villa too. It's a good thing that Callum is wrapped around your finger.

siannisefudge: so cute. But we all need to meet up like now because I want to see my girlie.

shaughnaphillips: ^ same here. Stop hogging her Callum

paigeturley: ^ lol. We literally just got out of the villa guys but yeah stop hogging her Callum.

A/N: so pretend the guy in the photos is Callum. There will be three epilogue chapters and all of them will be instagram posts and will have time jumps.