Judgement Day

Callum's pov: 

I was sat on the couch next to Luke T and Siannise with Davina on my lap when I saw Luke M coming over to us and ask Mike for a chat which I knew was never going to end well. I watched them talk and saw Luke M standing his ground which made me smile at that. 

I watched as that conversation ended and a new one started in the form of Alex and Shaughna which again was probably not going to end very well as Shaughna was freaking livid. I looked at Davina as she leaned further into me before whispering "this isn't going to end well for Alex at all, Shaughna is one tough cookie." She heard what I said and nodded proving that I was probably right about it but it was definitely going to be shit for them. 

As we all got into bed that night I yanked Davina down to me before kissing her hard on the mouth. We chose not to go too far just had some fun and I kissed her again before pulling her closer to me and drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~

Davina's pov: 

I woke up in the morning attached to Callum as he hugged me closer. I felt good as I laid in my favorite place which was Callum's arms. I then heard Paige say "come. on D girl chat" 

I moved to get off the bed and out of Callum's arms but he yanked me back into him before saying "no she's not going anywhere, she's mine." I giggled before kissing him on the head and telling him that I would see him later before getting up and talking to the girls. 

I moved to Paige's bed as we talked and the boys including Callum headed outside. Paige looked at me before saying "what happened last night?" 

I smiled before blushing and saying "we didn't go very far we just did bits" as all the other girls awwed. 

We continued talking as we walked upstairs to get ready and I had just got changed into a leopard print bikini and was doing my skincare and putting on sunscreen when Wallace came up with avocado toast and eggs for Rebecca before Rebecca essentially said that there was no way that she was going to eat it. 

Davina: I mean that's a bit annoying of Rebecca simply because he went out of his way to make that. Like he didn't have to do that for her but he did and now she's just being difficult about it. 

I finished putting on my sunscreen and plaited my hair in double dutch braids before Mike showed up with a towel on his arm and called for Demi to go outside which I assume was Nas making breakfast. I made it to the kitchen and grabbed my coffee from Callum as I kissed him then I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Mike taking Jess again and pointed it out to the others as we all whispered about it being a bit muggy. 

Later in the afternoon we did the oktobersesh challenge and lets just say it got extremely messy. By the end of it I was covered in beer and things before it was determined that Paige and Finn were the winners as we all cheered and clapped for them. 

~~~~~~

Callum's pov: 

I got dressed with the rest of the guys while we were waiting on the girls just talking to Wallace who was seeming to have trouble with Rebecca today. We all stuck around taking pictures and laughing while waiting for the girls and when they walked out I took one look at Davina and my jaw dropped she was wearing a sliver body con with matching shoes and makeup along with her hair in a french braid down her back. 

We sat at the fire pit Paige, Finn, Siannise, and Luke T just talking before Rebecca came down and pulled Wallace

We sat at the fire pit Paige, Finn, Siannise, and Luke T just talking before Rebecca came down and pulled Wallace. I turned to the others then said "I don't think that was very civil" Vina looked at me and nodded at that before we both headed up the stairs to refill our drinks when Luke T and Nas pulled me and Sophie pulled Vina. 

I was sat with Luke T and Nas at the bar they asked me how many relationships I've had and I answered zero and they looked at me shocked before Luke asked if she was happy, I nodded before they asked if I was happy and if I could see us together on the outside. I looked over at her before saying "yeah I can see us together on the outside" 

Luke looked at me before saying that she wears the pants in this relationship, I jokingly said "no she knows that I wear the pants in this relationship" and the glare that I was pinned with from her was nuts I could tell that it was playful and she was joking but it sent all of us into laughter. 

Luke then asked me what stage I was at with her and I looked at them before saying "I don't know what stage I'm at but at this point I'm not in here for anyone but her." They smiled at that I knew that Luke T at least was pretty close with Vi like Luke M and Finn. 

I moved to sit on the couch with Davina then Nas announced that he had a text as everyone groaned "Islanders, tonight each couple must vote for the two couples who they think are the least compatible. Those who receive the most votes risk being dumped from the island. You must now discuss in your couples who you are going to choose then submit your decision by text. You must not discuss your decision with anyone else. #dontholdback #judgementday" 

We all looked at each other as we split up with me and Davina heading down to the couch. We sat there and talked before deciding on Rebecca and Wallace as they just are nowhere near compatible along with Jess and Luke M. 

Results: 

Siannise and Luke T: 1 vote

Alex and Shaughna: 0 votes

Davina and Callum: 0 votes

Mike and Sophie: 3 votes

Jess and Luke M: 4 votes

Rebecca and Wallace: 6 votes

Paige and Finn: 0 votes

Demi and Nas: 0 votes

Next Time: 

Least compatible couples revealed

a game of Snog, Marry, Pie goes wrong 

and one boy makes a move