Grafting and Tough Decisions

Callum's Pov:

I was sitting on the bean bags with Davina, Sophie, and Connor as Mike took Leanne down to the fire pit to talk to her. I looked at Davina leaning next to me talking to Sophie with the wine glass in her hand and smiled before turning to continue the conversation with Connor.

I looked over and saw Alexander and Eve talking before I nudged Davina and pointed them out to her before she said "I think Shaughna and Eve both want an idea of where his head is at."

I nodded at that because I did understand that they wanted to know where his head was at but at the same time I don't think that he is ready to commit yet to anyone. Davina got up and went to fill her water bottle while Sophie and Connor went to the pool chairs to talk to Nas who was having some trouble with Siannise.

I stayed at the bean bags when Jess came over and sat down to talk to me. I looked at her before saying "I saw a bit of what happened with Mike earlier but how are you feeling?"

"Like shit, I mean it's not nice when the boy that you are coupled up with is thinking about another girl is it?" I smiled softly as she finished I could understand that she was a little annoyed especially since this was pretty much her shot.

She smiled before saying "anyway how are you feeling about you and Davina?"

I looked behind me and saw her in the kitchen getting another drink and talking to Paige as she was filling her water bottle before saying "yeah, I'm happy so far I mean she is the one is this villa that I would go for on the outside like she is 100% my type." I saw her smile a little sadly and I suddenly felt like shit because I kind of figured out that she was asking where I was with Davina because she liked me.

Davina then came back over before sitting across from me with her feet resting on mine before asking Jess how she was. I smiled at the fact that Vi didn't seem particularly bothered but Jess answered that she was fine just tired. As we all headed to bed I hopped into bed with Davina who cuddled into me before looking at me and kissing me while running her fingers through my hair then whispering good night after we separated before falling asleep.

I woke up that morning to Vina clutching me like a koala which was very cute. I headed to get changed after kissing her good morning before heading outside to make the coffee and seeing Connor and Alexander already there talking. I looked at Alex before asking "mate where's your head at?"

He laughed a bit before shaking his head and saying "I have absolutely no fucking idea guys. I hate making people feel awkward but I really have no clue."

He finished that sentence as Mike came out and was immediately asked about the dog house before saying "it was good, I definitely made the right decision" which I had to smile at because I was happy for him.

Davina's Pov:

I walked into the girls dressing room after kissing Callum to see Shaughna, Sophie, and Leanne who were talking about their nights. I saw Sophie gush about Connor and how they cuddled while Leanne told us that her and Mike kissed which we all screamed about. Before I asked Shaughna " so how are you feeling about Alex?"

She sighed as she looked at me before saying "I guess i'm going to have to do some grafting today." We all smiled at that because we knew that she did really like him but she did have some competition.

I walked outside and saw Callum handing me my coffee before pecking me on the lips and heading to the day beds with me before laying down on them. I sat with my back to Callum as Leanne was on the other bed and we watched the conversation between Mike and Jess which I can imagine did not go particularly well.