Casa Amor

Davina's pov:

We all went to bed that night in a bitter sweet mood because while we were glad that we were all still here we missed Sophie and Wallace. The next morning we woke up and I woke up in Callum's arms yet again then I looked over and saw Luke M sitting up in bed before noticing that Jess and Mike both weren't in their beds.

Finn asked what Luke M felt about the situation and he responded that it was just a bunch of lies which I agree with because neither Mike or Jess was very open with it. We all got dressed and I got dressed in a pink and purple bikini before we all headed to the fire pit to talk.

~~~~

Callum's pov:

I was sat with the guys after making Davina her tea for the day just talking about how weird it felt to be without Sophie and Wallace. When Nas got a text before getting up to get it and reading it out loud "boys it's time for you to sneak out of the villa without the girls knowing as you're off on a lads holiday." We all headed to the bedroom to get ready to leave but I was feeling kind of iffy because I know that Davina has trust issues plus I had a feeling that this was casa amor so it was definitely making me uncomfortable thinking about her with new guys.

I grabbed my shirt that she loved and sprayed it in my cologne before laying it on my bed that I sprayed as well. Finn saw what I was doing before saying "want the entire bed smelling like that, mate?"

I laughed and nodded at that before seeing Luke T leave his eye mask, Finn leave his cologne, plus the others except Alex left something as we headed out the door.

~~~~~

Davina's pov:

I was still sat with the girls at the fire pit when Paige who was up on the deck screamed for me and Shaughna. We looked at each other before running up the stairs and seeing the boys nowhere in sight. We all headed to the dressing room and realized that this was casa amor which made me sick to my stomach.

We then headed to the bedroom before I looked at my bed and saw my favorite shirt of Callum's on the pillow doused in his cologne which made me smile. I then smiled more at the smell of the cologne on the bed. Paige then said "he left me his cologne" as she opened it to smell it which made me smile a bit.

She then looked at me before saying "did Callum leave you anything?"

I nodded before saying "yeah his shirt doused in his cologne" I finished smiling before cuddling into it.

Shaughna looked around and started bawling saying "he didn't leave me anything at all."

We all looked at her in sympathy before I said "babes we all know yours and Alex's relationship is strong as hell there is no way that he will leave." She nodded as I finished that but I could tell that it only comforted her that little bit.

Davina: I feel awful for Shaughna because Alex really hasn't left anything for her while all the other guys have left something.

~~~~~

Callum's pov:

We walked into the villa and all of the guys were freaking out celebrating and excited. We sat by the pool talking about how the villa was designed to test each and everyone of us but I couldn't stop thinking of Davina. We heard voices from behind us and then saw seven new girls show up, I looked at them all and they were absolutely stunning but none of them were Davina.

We found out their names were Molly, Priscilla, Eva, Natalia, Jade, Jamie, and Adelaide. I saw that Molly, Jade, and Adelaide all said that they liked me and Finn. In response we sort of just looked at each other and shrugged but I kind of figured we were going to be the two that don't move. We sat around and got to know them a bit more before they asked "who's interested in getting to know us?"

I looked at them before saying "not me, when I came in here I was all for getting to know you guys and giving you a chance but now that I met you guys I didn't get that instant attraction that I got with Davina not to mention now that I've talked to you guys a bit I just don't feel the connection with anyone that I have with Davina. So yeah i'm not open for talking as I have a once in a lifetime girl back home."

All the guys looked at me with wide eyes before Molly awwed and said "that's so sweet I hope I get to meet her." I nodded at that before the others went to no one's surprise Finn and Luke T were shut. Nas, Mike, Alex, and Luke M's options were open. Either way this was going to be an interesting experience for everyone involved.

~~~~~

Davina's pov:

We were all sat on the couch when Laura walked in and introduced us to the seven new guys. Shaughna turned to me after seeing Cole before saying "he looks like Callum." I nodded at that before Laura left and we all went to talking on the pool chairs on the deck.

We were talking about who the boys liked when Cole said "I like Davina, Shaughna, and Paige." The three of us looked at each other because that was quite honestly the worst combination of us possible because we were all in serious couples.

I was sat getting to know Cole but quite honestly I was already more worried about Callum. I mean I have pretty bad trust issues which he knows about so I don't particularly want to deal with that again and I don't know if I should trust Callum.

~~~~~~

Callum's pov:

I was chatting to Adelaide on the couch as I watched all the other guys Mike was already making his move on Priscilla, Finn was talking to Natalia which I don't see going anywhere, Luke T was not talking to anyone, Nas was talking to Eva, and Alex dear lord Alex was talking to Molly and looked just stunned which made me feel awful for Shaughna.

We went and got ready for the night before heading out to toast to each other and having a good evening before Luke M got a text "islanders it's time to get juices flowing as you compete in tonight's challenge...Cocktail Shakeup! #mixthingsup #worthashot"

We all laughed at that before heading to complete the challenge we had to transfer drink using mouth to mouth. I was the start of the first group along with Finn and Luke T mainly because we didn't want to disrespect our girls. We got the text through and the winner was announced which was the villa which made me absolutely fume.

I ended up on the couch talking with the guys about the girls when Finn said "mates I don't think my heads gonna turn" we looked at him and I could tell that he was serious when Luke T said the same thing.

I looked at them before saying "mates you already know my feeling my head isn't going anywhere during that challenge all I could think about was someone spitting something into my girl's mouth and it pissed me off to no extent. I've got a once in a lifetime girl at home and i'm not going to risk it." They nodded at that as they took it in and more importantly respected it. Mike then pointed out that Paige was just going to be waiting for Finn same for Davina, Siannise, and Shaughna. Which I nodded to before getting up and heading to the kitchen to fill my drink.

I ended up sat with Nas, Eva, and Molly before Molly turned to me and asked " so I know you said you were closed off but what's Davina like?"

I couldn't stop the massive smile on my face before responding "she is absolutely everything to me, she makes me feel like never before. She is absolutely my once in a lifetime girl that I don't know what I would do if her head was turned." They all awwed at that.

Next Time:

Raunchy Races goes wild

Callum worries about Davina

and some boys have their heads turned