Mike or Alex

Callum's pov: 

I was sat there after the text came through that we had to decide between Alex and Mike which sucked considering both are my friends. I sat there with Davina who had her head in her hands at the fact that we had to do this. She turned to me before saying "I hate this I hate doing this I mean we started our journey with Alex and Mike" I nodded because she was right and I had absolutely no idea how to feel. 

I turned to her before saying "I know but I feel like I am closer to Alex than Mike especially after Mike tried to steal you from me." 

She nodded at that before saying "plus Mike has had four girls already" I nodded because she was right.  Siannise and Luke T went first and picked Mike and Priscilla, Paige and Finn went next before choosing to save Callum and Molly. We went next and chose to save Callum and Molly, Jess and Ched went next and chose to save Mike and Priscilla. Which meant that Luke M and Demi were the last and deciding votes choosing to save Mike and Priscilla meaning that Alex and Molly were gone. 

We all got up and hugged them before Alex and Molly headed out while I headed to the terrace with Callum. I sat next to Davina who was freaking out because they were leaving so I just pulled her closer to me and kissed her head. We all got ready for bed which I knew was going to end in tears. I watched Vina come in to bed with me and wrapped my arms tightly around her before kissing her then falling asleep with her in my arms. 

~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning next to Davina before noticing that Mike and Priscilla were gone then realized that they were probably on their final date. I kissed Davina as she woke up before heading to the kitchen to make coffee for her. She came out dressed in a light blue bikini as she kissed me while taking the coffee from me. 

Then Paige and Finn headed out on the date which we all smiled about, I was still sat by the pool with Davina. I looked at her before asking "how are you feeling about Alex and Molly leaving?" 

She sighed before looking at me and saying "not great as I don't particularly think that they should have been the ones to leave." I nodded because I understood what she was saying as Mike has had four girls already and pretty much said the same thing to all of them.  Mike and Priscilla came back along with Paige and Finn who talked about their dates before Jess and Ched went on a date that ended up being a barbecue but it sounded like everyone was having fun on their dates. 

It also turned out that Mike and Priscilla had made it exclusive which made all of us girls and guys cheer as we headed to bed again. I knew that if all of them went today than the remaining two couples would go tomorrow. I climbed into bed with Vina before kissing her good night and falling asleep.

Next Time: 

The Remaining couples go on dates 

plus talent night