Talent Night

Davina's pov: 

 I woke up curled into Callum's arms which made me smile as I kissed him before heading to get ready. I watched as Jess gave breakfast to Ched while I was in my pajamas still before I got a text. I called text before reading it "Callum and Davina it is time for your final date please get ready to leave the villa. #breakfastfortwo." I looked at Callum and smiled before we got ready for the date. 

I came down in a denim skirt and a simple shirt as Callum came down in jeans before we headed on a date

I came down in a denim skirt and a simple shirt as Callum came down in jeans before we headed on a date. We ended up in a nice bakery as Callum pulled the chair out for me which made me smile quite a bit. I was absolutely loving this date so far, I ordered orange juice and pancakes as Callum got french toast and more coffee. He looked at me before saying "do you think you're siblings will like me?" 

I laughed at the fact that that question was the first question that he asked me before saying "Yeah I think they'll like you as long as you don't hurt me" which made him smile as we talked more while finishing our food then headed back into the villa. 

I sat on the daybeds with the girls while Callum went to the guys when suddenly I heard screaming coming from the guys and most of us girls asked what that was about when Priscilla said "a bug" which made us all burst out laughing. 

A little while later the guys came up looking like they were up to something but I wasn't going to question it. I then moved over with Demi to lounge by the pool as Mike came over and said "ladies please give me a kiss on the cheek" Demi did but I just looked blankly at Mike as my instincts were saying don't do it. 

The boys then constantly asked me and Paige to bring them shit, Paige did it but I didn't as I had a feeling something fishy was going on. They then all tried to get us to jump in the pool but I hadn't changed into a bikini so I didn't bother. Callum then got a text "boys, because Davina didn't do any of the challenges you have lost the challenge congratulations Davina" I laughed as they all looked at me and I twirled. 

~~~~~

We all then headed to get ready for the night and I got dressed into a nice two piece dress which was purple and walked out to meet the others at the fire pit. 

Tonight was the talent show so we all went through our talents as me and Paige sung together then it was announced that Jess and Ched won the talent show

Tonight was the talent show so we all went through our talents as me and Paige sung together then it was announced that Jess and Ched won the talent show. It was then texted that Jess and Ched were going to spend the night in the hideaway and we all saw them off before heading to bed ourselves. I climbed into bed with Callum after cleaning my makeup off and changing into my pajamas I snuggled close to him before kissing him good night and then falling asleep in his arms. 

Next Time: 

Islanders Families show up 

Plus final time