Hearts Racing

Davina's Pov: 

I woke up that morning cuddled into Callum which we had a nice night definitely. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine before getting dressed in a purple bikini with spaghetti straps across my breasts then putting my hair in two dutch braids transitioned into a braided ponytail down my back. 

When I walked outside, Callum kissed me before grabbing my tea and handing it to me as me, Sophie, Leanne, and Paige went to the terrace to talk. Connagh then came up with breakfast for Sophie including juice options basically orange juice and apple but Sophie took the orange so I grabbed the apple and after Connagh left Paige just looked at Sophie and squealed. 

 Callum's Pov: 

I was sat on the bean bags with the guys talking about our nights before I asked "you been up to much under the quilt?" 

Mike laughed before responding to me "not much other than kissing and cuddling." I nodded at that because it did make sense throughout this whole time Mike and Leanne have been pretty slow which is not necessarily a bad thing. 

Later I was sitting on a bed inside with Davina, Mike, Leanne, Alex, and Shaughna before I said "I never actually thought I'd come in first day and couple up with someone and get along as well as we do." Then Leanne got a text before she read it out loud after she squealed. 

text message: "Mike and Leanne, it's time for you to go on your first date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #handson #catchfeels" 

Mike then got up and hugged all of us before taking off across the beds like a maniac and nearly falling twice before running upstairs screaming "I'm going on a date" which we all just laughed at.

While they were on their date I was sat on the couches in the villa me and the boys sat there talking game. We were asking Nas what he would do if the perfect girl came in, he answered but then he asked me what I would do. I looked at him before responding "the girls already in here." 

They all awwed at that before Connor looked at me and said "are you serious Davina is the one for you?" I nodded as I blushed and looked down into my glass. 

Callum: I mean hell it's cringy as fuck but yeah Davina is most definitely the one for me. I just adore everything about her and I have no idea what I would do if someone turned her head. 

Connagh then looked at me before asking "alright you're set on her but what would you do if someone came in and turned her head?" 

I groaned before saying "seriously Connagh don't say that I don't want to think about it. But honestly I would fight like hell to get her back." 

They all laughed at that before Nas asked "so if she got sent home tonight what would you do?" 

I sighed and looked at them before saying "to be honest I would probably walk but don't tell her I said that." They all laughed and awwed at that but quite honestly now that I thought about it what I had said was true if she got sent home I would walk. 

Callum: Ok I can't deny it now i'm falling for the girl no ifs, ands or buts. She is slowly becoming my everything and my sanity in this place which is something I never thought would happen. 

We were all talking after Mike and Leanne came back from their dates before Siannise got a text and screamed it so we all could hear. 

text message: "Islanders, Tonight you'll be getting each other's hearts racing in a boys vs girls challenge, Dirty Dancers. #dancelikeeverybodyswatching #getdownanddirty" 

The girls all screamed in excitement while we looked at each other and just said oh no.  We all went to get ready before the girls went to sit in the fire pit while we got ready. I have to admit watching all the guys dance in front of my girl was a little annoying. 

Davina's pov: 

I was just in a simple tan dress because I knew that I would be changing soon but I sat at the fire pit between Shaughna and Siannise when the first boy which was Mike came out in a butler outfit and gave all of us lap dances before going in on Leanne which was adorable. 

 Finn came next dressed as a caveman and went all in on Paige before Connor was dressed as a lifeguard and wasted no time moving towards Sophie. Nas came out dressed as Cupid which was hilarious but a little awkward because he was like my brother in here. Next was Callum who came out as a doctor and got down to us before basically completely stripping and immediately coming to me before putting my hands on his abs then snogging me for a good five minutes. 

When he walked up the stairs I immediately turned to Shaughna and just fanned myself because holy shit. 

Davina: Wow I mean that's insane I think my heart was beating so fast it sounded like it was going to take off, my god I adore that boy. 

Last up for the guys was Alex who came out as a devil and went for it but turned the dial on ten when it came to Shaughna who I thought was blushing. Next was us and I was a little nervous but I knew that I could send Callum's heart. 

Callum's pov: 

All the guys were now all sat by the fire pit I was sat next to Finn and Ryan before the first girl who was Siannise came out as a dancer then Shaughna as an astronaut who went for it with Alex. She was followed by Paige who was a lion tamer and I swear that I saw Finn sweat bullets as she went in on him. She was followed by Leanne, Jess, and Sophie as a Police Woman, Sailor, and Angel respectively. 

I then saw someone come out and realized quickly that it was another girl who was dressed as a goddess before she lap danced me and then snogged me which was hot but quite honestly just not Davina but I saw she snogged Alex and when they pulled away he was blushing. The last one up was Davina who came out as a fallen angel basically and completely took my breath away as she slut dropped then lap danced and snogged me. 

During our snog she returned my favor and spent like five minutes kissing me and even bit my lip and lets just say I had a bit of a problem after that. After that all the girls joined us the boys sitting on one side and the girls sitting on the other. I saw Paige grab the cards to read she looked at us before saying "Paige's heart was sent racing by....Finley" before she did a little happy dance at that.

She then kept going "Shaughna heart was sent flying by...  Alex" Leanne, Sophie, and Siannise's hearts were all sent by Connagh much to the chagrin of Connor and Mike. Paige then continued "Jess's heart was raised the most by... Mike, and Davina's heart was raised the most by... Callum" I smiled that was the longest three seconds of my life but it was nice to know that I sent her heart racing. 

Now it was time for the guys as Paige read the next card "Connagh your heart was raised the most by... Sophie and Davina." I laughed at that before looking over to him and glaring. 

Paige continued "Finley your heart was raised the most by... Paige, Connor your heart was raised the most by..... Rebecca, Alex your heart was raised the most by... Rebecca." I saw Shaughna and Sophie look a little annoyed at that while Ryan and Connor just looked at the ground. 

Paige kept going "Callum your heart was sent by.... Davina" I smiled at that as I saw Davina break out into a smile because I saw that she was a little nervous about it. 

Paige read the next couple names "Mike your heart was raised the most by... Sophie and Davina, and Nas your heart was raised the most by... Jess" I looked at Mike then turned to Finn in disbelief wait he was attracted to my girl when the hell.  The girls raised the most heart rates so they won the challenge before I pulled Davina close as Alex got a text. 

text message: "Connor and Alex, as your hearts were raised the most by Rebecca, you will each join her on a date tonight. Connor please join Rebecca in the hideaway immediately. #sexgoddess #heartsdon'tlie" 

I saw Shaughna and Sophie look like they were about to cry as Alex and Connor headed to the hideaway but I just pulled Davina closer to me and kissed her. 

Next Time: 

The new girl turns heads

The girls are on edge  

plus a game goes wrong