News Splash

Davina's pov: 

I was still sitting with Callum, Luke M, Siannise, and Luke T when I saw Demi talking to Jamie which I knew was going to cause some problems especially now that she went and stuck her tongue down Luke M's throat.  I suddenly heard Shaughna talking to Mike about the fact that Alex was the least bit respectful in casa amor and I knew that she was right. 

Davina: This is going to be extremely interesting with so many moving pieces in Natalia, Shaughna, Jamie, Demi, and now Luke M. 

I leaned in closer to Callum as he brought his arm around me tighter while we listened to Shaughna and Mike argue about it. Then I watched Shaughna and Jamie talk on the day beds when Luke T asked me what I thought about that. 

I looked at him before saying "I think it's great for her especially with how shitty she was treated by Alex. I think Jamie is pretty much perfect for her but we'll see how this goes because I think she's got quite a bit of competition and it would be nice for her to get a break." 

Callum nodded at my answer before saying "yeah I think this is probably her best match in this villa right now and maybe ever considering the fact that we're coming to the end of love island." He finished as he kissed me on the cheek before getting up to get a drink. 

Callum came back as we all heard a text chime which we then heard was Finn's phone before he read it "Islanders, the hideaway is open and it's time to choose who gets to make the most of it. #don'tforgetyourtoothbrush #spoonfortwo" 

We all cheered at that before everyone shouted "Callum and Davina" I laughed as I looked at him before getting up and heading to the dressing room to get changed into my outfit for the night with the girls following me. 

As I got ready the girls were cheering for me and complimenting my lingerie which made me laugh a bit before I put a robe on and then met Callum before heading into the hideaway

As I got ready the girls were cheering for me and complimenting my lingerie which made me laugh a bit before I put a robe on and then met Callum before heading into the hideaway. Me and Callum walked in to the hideaway and I gasped as the bed was covered in roses before I took off my robe and this time it was Callum's turn to gasp as we laid down on the bed. 

He rubbed my sides before saying "I can't believe our time in here is almost done." 

"I know, you sure you're not going to get tired of me when we get out?"

He looked at me like I had lost my mind before saying "no way in hell babe matter of fact I wanted to ask if you'd be willing to move in with me in my apartment in Manchester?" 

I looked at him speechless for a minute before kissing him and saying "yes of course babe." He smiled before pulling me even closer to him and kissing me again. 

~~~~

Callum's pov: 

I woke up that morning with Davina still in my chest remembering what happened last night as I smiled and kissed her before I pulled back and saw her beautiful face. I adjusted myself in the bed before asking "how are you feeling babe?"

She adjusted her face so that she could look up at me before saying "absolutely amazing please don't stop doing that anytime soon." 

I laughed before saying "you were absolutely amazing as well. I love you so much" then kissed her again. 

She kissed back before saying "I'm so happy I came in here and fell in love with you. I love you so much"

That made me smile before I asked "so should we head out to the others and to get dressed?" 

She nodded as we both got dressed in the stuff we wore last night and headed to the others. She headed to the girls to get dressed and I headed to the guys who asked how the hideaway was which I responded to as good. I then walked outside to get the coffee ready for Vi before seeing her come out in a light pink bikini as she took it from me she kissed me which made me smile. 

We were stood in the kitchen with my arm around her as we heard someone's phone go off and Demi announced that she had a text to which most people groaned about "Islanders, it's time to see who's made the headlines in today's challenge News Splash. #clickbait #readbetweenthelines" we all screamed in shock as we headed to the challenge area. 

Alex and Molly were up first as Shaughna read the headline "Love Island's blank finds special connection with fourth girl as he's branded blank blank" I looked at Luke M as we immediately knew who that was aimed at. 

Molly guessed and got dunked before Alex guessed to try to steal for the guys and got dunked as well it was revealed to be Mike and game player. Natalia and Luke M were up next "Love Island star blanks mum in tears as son stays loyal to blank" Natalia guessed first and got dunked before Luke M guessed Luke T and Siannise which was revealed to be the right answer. 

Paige and Finn went next with "Love Island fans think blank used blank to get into the villa as she confesses to getting the ick" I thought I knew immediately who that was about as Paige guessed Natalia and Luke M which was correct. 

Next up was Mike and Priscilla with "Love Island's blank branded snake after his reaction to Shaughna getting brutally dumped by Alex" we all gasped at that headline as everyone was uncomfortable with it Priscilla couldn't answer it and got dunked. Mike then went and guessed himself which was correct but I could tell that it made him annoyed. 

Callum: I mean I felt bad for Mike being called out for pretty much the same thing in the same game twice has to suck but I could tell that it pissed him off. It also made everyone else uncomfortable as I caught Davina's eye and smiled. 

Next up was me and Davina with "Love Island's Shaughna has lucky escape as Alex is set to blank on Molly" I went first and guessed jump on which got all the guys laughing before getting dunked. Then it was over to Davina who said cheat which was the correct answer which I could see why based on how loyal he was to Shaughna. I just looked at everyone and I knew that there were going to be some arguments to be had in a bit 

Next Time: 

Aftermath of News Splash 

And arguments between couples 

plus some couples get closer