Entering the Villa

I was nervous as I was filming the video for the villa, I mean the questions weren't that bad it was just a little nerve wracking and overwhelming that I was actually here I mean that I had applied as a joke between friends so I never thought that I would actually make it. I walked into the beach hut and the producers said "alright we're just going to ask a few questions." I nodded as I sat down and got ready to answer them.

Name, age, and where are you from?

"Hey i'm Davina, I'm from South Shields, Newcastle, UK and i'm 22"

What do you do for a living?

"I am a Youtuber, Social Media Influencer, and singer"

Do you speak any languages?

"I speak Spanish, French, Portuguese, some Russian, Italian, English, and Dutch"

How would your friends describe you?

"Loyal, fiercely protective over my friends and family, confident, a little jealous, and a little bit of a flirt. They would also say that I am not one to pull my punches I go after what I want. "

"They would also describe me as sassy, a jokester, a prankster, and the queen of sarcasm. "

What are you like in relationships?

"I am extremely loyal, a little bit jealous, very affectionate, and very vocal or very straight forward if I like you or I see something I want I go for it. "

" I am a little scared of falling in love just because of who my family is and who I am, i've had people use me before."

What are you looking forward to in entering the villa? What are you nervous about?

"I'm looking forward to meeting all of these people and maybe finding love. I'm most nervous about not finding love."

What are you looking for in a guy?

" Someone who can have fun but can be serious when needed. I guess the typical tall, dark, and handsome. I also love the idea of tattoos on a guy as I have quite a few myself."

"Someone who isn't a player, kind, and friendly. Also someone who has a nice personality."

Will you have any loyalty to the girls?

"Probably not at the very start but after yeah definitely I am very much a girls girl."

Any turn offs?

"Cheating, and Controlling"

The producers thanked me as I walked to the jeep to get the final ride to the villa as I was dressed in a black bikini with a cutout right at my boobs (up top) I was also wearing black sandal heels and my nails were long press on black as we weren't allowed to get acrylics in the villa. The jeep drove up to the villa and I was still trying to comprehend that I was here on Love Island, as I walked into the villa and met the rest of the girls who introduced themselves as Shaughna, Paige, Sophie, Siannise, and Leanne who were all absolutely stunning.

We were sat on the day beds talking about our types when I was asked by Sophie I think "what's your type Davina?"

I smiled at her before saying "I guess tall, dark, and handsome along with tattoos because I have quite a few myself."

They smiled at that when we saw Laura come in to the villa and tell us to line up on the six hearts laid on the ground I was on the far right side on the left of Shaughna. Laura then said "alright ladies are you ready to meet the guys?"

We all cheered and nodded before Laura then said "alright let's meet the first guy Mike"

We all turned to the door as a tall, black man came in and I could tell that he worked out and had abs but he just wasn't my type. As Laura asked whoever found him attractive to step forward Leanne and Siannise both did, but Mike chose Leanne which I had to admit that they looked good together. Then Laura welcomed the second guys Nas who looked a little like he had Indian descent but again wasn't my type and I noticed that no one stepped forward. Nas then coupled up with Siannise which I could tell would either be the most amazing thing or the worst thing.

Laura then looked at all of us said "alright let's meet the next boy in Callum"

I looked at the door as a tall tanned boy walked out he was the absolute definition of tall, dark, and handsome and he has tattoos which was a plus. As he stopped in front of us and Laura asked for whoever fancied him to step forward, I looked at Shaughna and we nodded before we both stepped forward.

Laura then asked me why I stepped forward I looked at her before saying "honestly he looks like a bit of me and is the type I would normally go for."

She then looked at Callum and asked who he wanted to couple up with, he looked at Shaughna and me before saying "I'll couple up with Davina"

I smiled as he came over and wrapped his arm around me before kissing me on the cheek. Laura then introduced the next guy by the name of Ollie he had blonde hair almost white and I could tell immediately that he wasn't my type. Paige, and Sophie both stepped forward for him and he coupled up with Paige. Laura then introduced the next guy who's name was Connor and he ended up coupled up with Sophie which I smiled at because they look really great together. Laura then looked at us before announcing the last guy who's name was Alexander.

When he walked out I could tell that Callum was nervous as the arm around my waist tightened just a bit. I looked at Alexander who had dark brown hair and a chiseled jaw but he definitely wasn't particularly my type. He ended up coupling with Shaughna after she stepped forward which I had to admit they did look cute together.

After all of the coupling was done Laura said "remember this is love island there are going to be challenges and I hope that you can survive them but I'll see you very soon" as she left the villa and we all spread out to get to know each other. Me and Callum ended up staying on the couch by the fire pit.

Next Time:

Callum and Davina get to know each other

Plus you'll see a little of Callum's Pov

and two new bombshells enter the villa