Wallace and Demi

Davina's pov: 

We were sat there in shock after what Laura had just said either Sophie or Connor was going home. I looked at Callum and I could tell that he was sad so I slipped my hand into his before squeezing.  As Connor and Sophie stood in front of us Laura looked at us and said "safe couples you must decide which one of them to save tonight." We all looked at each other before moving closer to each other to talk it through. 

All the guys were obviously going to want to save Connor and all the girls would want to save Sophie. I looked at them before saying "I don't think he'd want to stay here without her." 

Shaughna let me finish before nodding and saying "I don't think he'd want to get to know anyone else" she said agreeing with me. I looked at Callum and saw his head in his hands and I knew that this was really hard for him. 

We all had to come to the vote which was extremely hard considering how much we loved both of them. Once we had voted we were split apart and I sat next to Callum while just holding his hand and squeezed because I knew that this was exceptionally hard for him to do. 

Laura then came in and asked us for our decision and Mike spoke up "this was extremely hard to choose, but we chose this islander because we feel like they would make the most out of their time here." Callum put his hands on his head just unable to believe that we had to do this. 

Laura then asked whether we would like to save Sophie or Connor before Mike responded "the islander we would like to save is Sophie" as everyone just put their heads down in sadness. We all stood up and said goodbye to him as we hugged him good bye watching him leave. I could tell that Sophie had no idea what to do about it. 

I walked over to Callum before asking "do you hate me?" I thanked god when he responded no before I pulled him in for a kiss and a hug. As we went to bed that night I could tell that it was an extremely bittersweet night for almost everyone. I was pulled into bed by Callum as I laid on his chest. He kissed me good night before we both went to bed and fell asleep. 

~~~~~~

Callum's pov: 

I woke up the next morning with Vi on my chest I could tell that she felt really bad about last night but then again all of us did. I got up to make her coffee and was joined by her wearing a white swim suit which made me smile as she walked up to me and kissed me. 

We were all sitting on the bean bags by the pool when Luke M announced that he had a text before reading it "islanders, it's time to shop till you drop as you check out the competition in today's challenge, Getting Trollied. #mouthtomouth #grosseries #unexpectediteminbaggingarea" We all looked at each other before laughing to get it done. I felt bad for the girls throughout that challenge they definitely got the short end but it was definitely nice to win it. 

We were sat together on the day bed when Nas got a text before reading it "Islanders, Tonight one new girl and one new boy will be entering the villa. Each new arrival has chosen one islander to prepare their starter, one to prepare their main course, and one to prepare their dessert. #dishydates #eatingisnotcheating #haveyourcakeandeatit" 

Siannise then immediately got a text saying "Siannise Wallace has chosen you to prepare his starter" which we all smiled at then Paige got a text saying Wallace had chosen her for his main course. I could tell that Finn was a little nervous about it. Then another phone went off and I realized that it was Sophie which made us all cheer as she announced that she was chosen for his dessert. 

Meanwhile Demi chose Finn for a starter, Luke M for a main course, and Nas for dessert. Later that night we all got dressed and Vi was wearing a lace top with black pants and nude shoes. 

I saw her wearing this outfit and I smiled before drooling over her as we all went to the fire pit minus the ones that were making dinner for them

I saw her wearing this outfit and I smiled before drooling over her as we all went to the fire pit minus the ones that were making dinner for them. I was just glad that Davina wasn't one of them as she stood next to me. 

Callum: I am really glad that Davina was not chosen for a date I mean I trust her but it's better that she did not get picked because I don't know if I could handle it. 

She looked at me before saying "how are you feeling about Connor being gone?" 

I looked at her before saying "shit, I mean it's shit for him because she didn't go with him and it's shit for her because he's gone." 

Davina sighed and nodded before looking me in the eyes and saying "if you were leaving, I'd leave with you no ifs, ands, or buts." 

I looked her straight in the eyes trying to see if she was telling the truth and when I saw that she was I said "so would I" and kissed her hard on the mouth much to the chagrin of the other islanders around. 

Next Time: 

One boy gets saucy 

One girl has doubts 

plus Callum and Davina talk