Voting Again

Callum's pov: 

I was sat with the boys on the couch by the kitchen talking about how excited we were for them. The girls then joined me, Ched, Luke T and M along with Siannise on the bean bags by the pool as Davina sat on my lap. We started talking about the recoupling and I heard that Natalia and Jamie kissed which made all of us wary. Jess looked at all of us before saying "I am all for wanting to stay in but Natalia was vulnerable and she did use Luke M to stay in so i'm not convinced." 

Vina took a sip of her drink before smiling and saying "neither am I because after she said that she got the ick she told me and Molly that she didn't completely shut off Luke M when we saw Demi and Luke M kissing. It's made me a bit wary of her as well because I have no idea what she's doing she can never seem to be consistent." We all looked at her in shock after she said that because I don't think anyone realized that Natalia had said that. 

I looked at them before saying "I don't know what's going to happen between them but right now I don't see it." They all nodded before we headed to the bedroom to get ready for bed. We all changed and after I changed I got into bed waiting for Davina. When she got into bed I pulled her closer to me before kissing her and then falling asleep on my chest. 

I woke up the next morning with Davina still attached to me on my chest and I kissed her awake before I got up to get changed and headed outside to make her coffee. She then walked out in a sparkly pink bikini showing off her tanned figure which made me smile as we went to sit down on the lounge chair by the pool.

We then heard someone's phone go off which we all realized was Finn's as he announced that he had a text before reading it aloud "Islanders, it's time to reveal how you feel about each other's relationships in today's challenge." We all laughed as we all got up and stood on the grass, I could tell that Davina was a little nervous so I grabbed her hand and squeezed which she smiled at. 

~~~~~~

Mike and Priscilla read the first question "which couple is the laziest?" To which there were four votes for Luke T and Siannise and three votes for Paige and Finn. 

The next question went off "which couple is the most vain?" The winner of that one was Siannise and Luke T which made all of us laugh at that. 

Mike then read the next question "which couple is the most fake?" I looked at Davina who looked a little uncomfortable about answering this. The winner of that one was Jamie and Natalia which didn't make anyone that surprised as we had pretty much all talked about it the night before. 

Finn and Paige won the most argumentative although we didn't vote for them. Mike and Priscilla were voted the most attention seeking for all the same reasons which was Mike's twerking which made all of us laugh. Demi and Luke M won the double date one which also didn't surprise us. Finn and Paige won the grumpiest couple because Paige is a nightmare to wake up. Alex and Molly won the most likely to cheat because of the casa amor situation with Alex and Shaughna.  Then it was revealed that the couple with the least amount of points was a tie between Jess and Ched and me and Davina. 

Callum: I am glad that we won but I knew that this was going to cause quite a view arguments especially concerning Mike and Priscilla. 

~~~~~

Davina's pov: 

I was in the dressing room getting ready in my night outfit which was a white dress that showed quite a bit of cleavage. I then heard Priscilla talk about what happened today and knew that she was not happy about it but I think what she was nor the happiest about was the pat. 

I walked out to join the others and Callum as I sat on his lap when Luke T got a text "Islanders, tonight each couple must vote for the two couples who they think are the least compatible

I walked out to join the others and Callum as I sat on his lap when Luke T got a text "Islanders, tonight each couple must vote for the two couples who they think are the least compatible. Those who receive the most votes risk being dumped from the island. You must now discuss in your couples who you are going to choose. #gowithyourgut" We all gasped before sighing as me and Callum stayed on the daybeds as everyone split up. 

I looked at Callum before saying "alright Luke T and Siannise, Paige and Finn, Jess and Ched are all off limits I mean they are compatible in almost every way." 

He nodded with me before saying "ok so what about Mike and Priscilla?" 

I looked at him before saying "I don't know if they are fully compatible but they are more compatible than some couples in here." He nodded at that before sighing and wrapping an arm around me.

"what about Alex and Molly?" 

He sighed before looking at me and saying "I think they are pretty compatible and they do fit each other pretty well." 

I nodded before saying "that leaves Luke M and Demi along with Natalia and Jamie which I don't think either are compatible mainly because I haven't seen enough." 

He nodded before asking if those were our final choices and I nodded as he sent them in. We then heard Luke M get a text "All islanders please gather at the fire pit immediately." We all sighed before getting up and heading to the fire pit as I walked down hand in hand with Callum. I sat on the couch next to Paige and Finn as Callum wrapped his arm around my shoulder and grabbed my hand. 

Siannise and Luke T stood up and voted for Jamie and Natalia along with Mike and Priscilla.  We then stood up before voting for Natalia and Jamie along with Luke M and Demi before sitting back down as I grabbed Callum's hand. Mike and Priscilla stood up and voted for Luke M and Demi along with Natalia and Jamie. Jamie and Natalia went next voting for Luke M and Demi along with Ched and Jess which shocked just about everyone. Alex and Molly went next voting for Luke M and Demi along with Jamie and Natalia. 

Luke M and Demi went next voting for Jamie and Natalia along with Mike and Priscilla. Paige and Finn went next voting for Jamie and Natalia along with Luke M and Demi. Jess and Ched went last voting for Jamie and Natalia along with Molly and Alex. Siannise then got a text "Demi and Luke M, Jess and Ched, Molly and Alex, Natalia and Jamie, and Priscilla and Mike you have all been given votes by your fellow islanders now you are going to the public vote." We all sighed at that as I cuddled closer into Callum before he kissed me on the forehead to comfort me. 

Davina: I am happy that we didn't get any votes along with Paige and Finn, and Siannise and Luke T but I really don't want anyone to go home. 

Next Time: 

The public choose who to save 

plus the aftermath of the public vote