Favorite Couples

Davina's pov:

I was still in the same outfit as we were all by the fire pit hugging each other and congratulating each other. I mean that I quite literally could not believe that Callum had asked me to be his girlfriend, I mean I was probably the happiest person in the world right now I absolutely adore that boy. 

We were all celebrating when I heard Alex say "it'll be me next" and immediately turned to Shaughna whose face showed that she had heard it before she turned and started walking up the stairs. I knew that it had hurt her when she heard that especially with her standing right there. 

I was now sat with Callum at the fire pit just leaning into his arms before he said "are you happy that I asked you?"

I looked at him like he had lost his mind before saying "yeah obviously i'm really happy like now I can't wait to continue this with you outside of the villa." 

He nodded before saying "I'm in Manchester and you're in Newcastle. Would you be willing to come to Manchester with me?" 

I looked at him before saying "yeah of course, I mean I am a singer so I can literally work from anywhere." 

He nodded at that before kissing me then standing up before holding out his hand for me so that we could walk to the bedrooms together. We each got ready for bed and I crawled into bed with Callum as he wrapped his arms tightly around me and kissed me before running his hands down my side. He then kissed me again before wrapping his arms tighter around me and I laid my head on his chest as we fell asleep wrapped together. 

~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up still wrapped in Callum's arms as he was still asleep before I kissed him awake. He woke up slowly but still refused to let go of me until he was fully awake which made me smile. He finally let me go after giving me another kiss before getting up to get ready. I went to the dressing room with the other girls where Demi told us original girls that she likes Luke M which made almost all of us smile at that. I got dressed in a blue bikini with silver accents before walking down with the girls to go outside. 

 I sat with Callum on the bean bags as he kissed my cheek while we were all just talking. As it was all of the original boys with us I looked around and noticed that most of the other girls were in separate places the og girls were hanging out together as were the girls from casa amor. Once I had deemed it safe enough I looked at the guys and told them "ok Demi likes Luke M." They looked at me shocked before I nodded showing that what I told them was the truth before Luke T and Siannise decided to do something to get them one on one tonight. 

 ~~~~

That night as we all got ready Siannise and Luke T came to me and Callum and asked for our help setting something up which turned out to be a picnic and drinks on the day bed for Demi and Luke M which made me smile as we said yes. I was dressed in a simple bronze dress with matching heels and makeup as we set everything up before me and Siannise went to grab Demi with Callum and Luke T going to grab Luke M. 

We brought them over to the surprise we had waiting for them and they hugged us before we went our separate ways with me and Callum going over to the bar while hearing them laughing which made us smile

We brought them over to the surprise we had waiting for them and they hugged us before we went our separate ways with me and Callum going over to the bar while hearing them laughing which made us smile. A little while later we all saw them kissing which made me, Callum, Siannise, and Luke T scream and cheer for them when we saw it. 

We were all called down to the fire pit after Priscilla got a text then after sitting there for a minute Luke M got the next text saying "Islanders the public have been voting for their favorite couple, the couple with the fewest votes risk being dumped from the island. As Demi and Shaughna are single they are not included in the vote."

I looked around sitting next to Callum and I saw the Demi looked nervous as did Luke M knowing that he could go home. Finn then got a text "the three couples with the fewest votes and therefore vulnerable are."

Nas got the next text "Jess and Ched"

Molly got the next text "Rebecca and Jordan"

Luke T got the last text "and Eva and Nas"

We all looked at each other in shock before Mike got the next text "the three vulnerable couples must now stand up in front of the fire pit." 

I then got a text and looked at the others before pulling my phone out "the couple with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is....Rebecca and Jordan you must now say your goodbyes and leave the villa all other islanders must remain at the fire pit." 

We all looked at each other shocked as Rebecca and Jordan left, we did not expect any of that at all. Then Callum got a text "Eva and Nas, Jess and Ched you are both still vulnerable. One more couple will leave the villa tonight." 

His phone then went off again as I grabbed his hand "the couple with the next fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is....Eva and Nas" After that was read everyone gasped and had multiple different emotions as we watched Eva and Nas hug. I couldn't believe that Eva and Nas were going home but wow maybe the public liked Nas and Demi together and the same with Demi and Luke M.

Next Time: 

A new boy comes in and 

Picks some girls that ruffle some of the guys feathers