Reunion

Callum's pov:

I was still sat with the guys at Casa Amor just thinking over what might be happening at the main villa with Davina. I was just nervous as all fuck when I saw Luke M walk over and pull Natalia which was great for him. I watched them talk for a while before pulling Alex off to the side to talk. I turned to Alex before saying "well have you decided on whether you're going to bring Molly back or not?" He looked at me and I knew from the way that he was looking that he was bringing Molly back which meant Shaughna was about to be majorly hurt.

I ended up going on the swings with Luke T and Finn before Finn said "like I do genuinely miss Paige" I nodded at that because I do miss Davina.

I nodded before saying "at this point everyone's sort of set so can we please just go back now" they all laughed at that before I saw Mike and Priscilla and just laughed at the fact that Mike was now on to another girl.

Finn said "yeah Mike wears his heart on his sleeve but this is his third which makes it hard to know if he is genuine." I nodded because I understood that better than most after he came after my girl. Luke M then said that he thought the girls were going to be waiting for us.

~~~~~

When we woke up the next morning I was sitting with the guys as we were all talking about whether we were set or not when I got a text "boys, tonight there will be a recoupling in which you must decide whether you want to remain coupled with your partner back in the villa or recouple with one of the new girls. #stickortwist #trustinyoursauce"

After the text was read we all looked at each other and smiled before the guys who stayed loyal all said "we're going home" at the same time which made us all laugh.

I was then sitting with the guys again before saying "I mean it's no surprise that i'm really liking Davina but now it's just the waiting game that sucks." They all nodded because some of them were going through the same thing.

~~~~~

Davina's pov:

I was wearing a black bikini when the text came through we all looked at each other as me, Paige, and Shaughna went to the terrace to talk. Paige looked at us before asking how we were feeling, me and Shaughna looked at each other before saying "nervous."

Later that night we were all sitting by the fire pit while I was wearing a red dress just praying that he was coming back.

The guys were standing in front of us as Laura told us that she was going to ask us one by one whether we wanted to stick with our guys or recouple

The guys were standing in front of us as Laura told us that she was going to ask us one by one whether we wanted to stick with our guys or recouple. I grabbed Paige's hand as my heart was beating a mile a minute. Laura then started with Rebecca who chose Jordan which made all of us smile as they shared a nice kiss. We then waited as Mike walked out with a new girl named Priscilla who was beautiful.

He then called Priscilla wifey material which implied that Jess wasn't which made all of us gasp at that. Jess then said she always thought that Mike was untrustworthy and was happy about it as a result. Next up was Jess who chose Ched as we all smiled knowing that she really liked him. We then watched Luke M come in with his new girl who was an absolute bombshell in Natalia as he was smiling which made me laugh.

Next up was one of the girls I was most nervous for in Siannise who was waiting to see if Luke T was faithful. Siannise then chose to stick with Luke T and I saw out of the corner of my eye Luke M smile which made me smile knowing what was going to happen. We all looked at the stairway and saw him walk out the door alone which made us all smile and cheer for them as they reunited.

Demi went next who chose to stay with Nas but then saw Nas come back with another girl named Eva but I truly commend her for staying as strong as she did. She was followed by Paige who chose to stick with Finn before watching Finn walk out single which made me smile as they reunited again.

I was up next as Laura turned to me and asked me how I was feeling. I looked at her before saying "Callum and I had a really strong connection and there was no one in here that really rivaled that in this short of a time. So I would like to stick with Callum" I finished with a smile but I didn't look at anyone too scared to see the guys faces. I then turned to the stairway just holding my breath as Paige grabbed my hand from behind me.

I saw a figure walk out the stair way and saw Callum come into view alone which made me smile as I broke out in tears ruining my makeup a bit. Callum joined Laura before saying "i'm glad she's single I was going out of my mind with worry" which made me smile as he joined me before sitting down so I could sit on his lap. After we sat down I kissed him again before nuzzling into his neck as he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

Last up was Shaughna who decided to stay loyal to Alex who walked out with another girls much to our absolute shock and I saw Shaughna's jaw drop which made me feel absolutely awful for her. We just stared as Alex stood there with a stunning blonde in a purple sparkly two piece.

Next Time:

Confrontation between Alex and Shaughna

and the aftermath of the recoupling