Final

Davina's pov: 

We all woke up and it was announced that we were going to be going to the Love Island prom as we were also taught to tango for basically the entire day which made us all laugh as most of us were still in our pajamas. 

Later that night we all headed to get ready for the night. I got dressed in a blue flowy long dress that I knew would make him smile. 

Callum's pov: 

Callum's pov: 

Siannise had already come down in a beautiful turquoise dress and Luke T was damn near drooling which made us laugh. Then I stepped forward waiting for Davina to come down and when I saw her walk out of the door my jaw just absolutely dropped I felt like I was drooling as I took her hand to guide her to the seat. We were all sat on the deck as Luke and Demi went first to read their stuff which was super sweet before Jess and Ched went and then Finn and Paige which had us all smiling. Luke T and Siannise then went before we were up. 

I then stood up along with Davina before heading to the arch and standing across from her "alright Vina when I came in here I was not expecting to fall as far for someone as I have fallen for you. I absolutely adore you and I am pretty sure that there is no one on this earth that compares to you. I can't wait to get out of here and start our life together." She smiled as her eyes teared up. 

She then looked at me before saying "alright I have no idea how I am going to top that but alright. When I came in here I was looking for love but I never fully expected to find it in here but I have there is absolutely no one in the world that I adore more than you. I can't wait to see where this goes on the outside and continues to grow as we continue our journey." I laughed as I pulled her into a kiss which she gladly returned before we all got up and group hugged just happy to be in the final. 

It was then time to find out who the winner was of love island. Laura came back and announced fifth which was Jess and Ched which we smiled at and clapped for as they went through all their moments. Fourth was announced as Demi and Luke M which we smiled out for them as again they went through all their moments, Third was then announced as Luke T and Siannise which had us all happy for them as they went through all their favorite moments. 

The last two couples went out which were me and Davina along with Paige and Finn as we each separately went through all of our moments before we all stood with Laura between us about to announce the winner. Laura looked at us before saying "the winner of 2020 love island is Callum and Davina." I turned to Davina who leaned into me in shock as we both screamed before hugging Siannise and Luke T then moving to each stand on one side of Laura. 

Laura then handed us two envelopes before telling us one had love and the other money then told us to look at them ourselves before handing back the one we don't want. I handed mine back and Davina handed hers back before I opened mine to reveal love. I then turned to her with so much tension just waiting to see what she picked before she opened it and revealed love. I screamed before grabbing her and lifting her into a hug as everyone came to congratulate us. 

This had been the best summer of my life, I found someone I absolutely adored and couldn't wait to continue my life with .