Least Compatible Couples

Callum's pov:

I felt absolutely awful after what we did in voting for them but honestly there was no one else. I hugged Vina as she pulled me close to her after she sent the text to them. I knew that it was possible that this decision was going to haunt her and she was going to feel guilty.

We got into bed and I held her close to me before kissing her forehead and then her lips before cuddling her close to me then falling asleep. When we woke up that morning everyone was sort of just sitting there or laying there no one particularly was making the move to get up as we were all still processing the votes.

When we all finally got up all the girls went to get ready and the guys went outside and I headed to make coffee for Davina. She then walked out in a black bikini with her hair in a bun before kissing me and taking the coffee from me. We then walked over to the bean bags and sat down with the others who were pretty much all on edge. All the guys decided to play ball and the girls were watching from the terrace when Mike got a text, he looked at us then went to pick up his phone and read the text "Islanders, it's time to put your feelings out there as you all play Snog, Marry, Pie. #stickitonthem #takeitonthechin"

The girls were up first and stood on the deck while us boys were behind the bar. I was up first and it was pretty much clear cut for me I snogged Davina as I wasn't going to kiss anyone else, I marred Sophie for being like a sister me, and pied Rebecca for not liking avocado on toast. Finn went next kissing Paige, marrying Davina which made me a little annoyed but I knew it was because she was one of Paige's friends and pied Siannise. Luke T went and kissed Siannise before marrying Davina and pieing Jess because he doesn't like triangles. Nas went next and kissed Demi to no one's surprise, married Sophie for being his best friend and pied Siannise. Wallace went and kissed Jess, married Paige because they are both Scottish, and pied Rebecca.

Luke M went after and kissed Jess, married Davina, and pied Siannise in the favor of bro code. Alex went after snogged Shuaghna, married Davina, and pied Rebecca. Mike went next which we all knew was going to cause some drama. He kissed Jess, married Demi and pied Shaughna.

~~~~

Davina's pov:

Next up were the girls as the boys stood up on the deck waiting first up was me as I kissed Callum before marrying Finn for being one of my closest friends and making Paige happy then pied Mike for Luke M and for sending Leanne home. Rebecca went next snogged Luke T married Luke M, and pied Wallace. Demi went next and snogged Nas, married Mike, and pied Callum. Sophie went and kissed Mike before marrying Nas and trying to pie Callum who ducked. Shaughna went next kissing Alex before marrying Callum for making me happy and pieing Mike. Paige then went and kissed Finn before marrying Luke M and pieing Mike. Siannise went and kissed Luke T before marrying Luke M and pieing Wallace. Jess went last and kissed Mike which I thought was a little much and married Luke M before pieing Luke T.

We all cleaned up and got ready as I got dressed in a beige colored dress before walking out to talk to the others. I met Callum who gave me a kiss then we walked over to talk to Sophie, Shaughna, and Alex.

I watched as Mike came over to us and grabbed Jess for a chat before Shaughna said "fuck off with that favorite girl today maybe

I watched as Mike came over to us and grabbed Jess for a chat before Shaughna said "fuck off with that favorite girl today maybe." We all laughed at that because she was right he was moving through girls like he was changing clothes. Luke M came over to us before asking me to come for a chat on the day bed. I kissed Callum before heading to the day bed with Luke.

I sat across from Luke before asking "I saw you had a chat with Jess how did that go?"

He sighed before looking at me and saying "not well I mean it is mainly the fact that she didn't tell me before the challenge and even after I'm the one that pulled her not the other way."

I nodded at that "I mean I understand why you feel frustrated through the challenge when Jess kissed Mike and then married you all of us looked at each other and were like what?"

We heard someone's phone go off and heard Wallace shout text before reading it "all islanders must now gather at the fire pit" we all sighed as we reluctantly stood up and headed to the fire pit. Me and Callum sat in between Shaughna and Alex with Paige and Finn on the other side.

Paige got the first text "Islanders last night you all voted for two couples that you thought for the least compatible your votes have put three couples at risk for being dumped from the island. All couples must now stand up." We all stood as I grabbed Callum's hand and took a deep breath.

Sophie got the next text "the first couple safe is...Demi and Nas" they then sat down.

Luke M got the next text "the second couple safe is.... Davina and Callum" I smiled before kissing Callum and sitting down.

Rebecca got the next text "the third couple safe is... Paige and Finn" we all clapped as they sat down next to us.

Siannise then got a text "the fourth couple safe is... Shaughna and Alex" as we all clapped for them.

Mike then got a text "Jess and Luke M, Rebecca and Wallace, Siannise and Luke T, and Mike and Sophie you have been voted least compatible by the other islanders and put you all at risk of being dumped."

Nas got the next text "the public have been voting and have saved two more couples from being dumped tonight"

My phone then went off and I picked it up "the first couple saved by the public is... Siannise and Luke T" they sat down as we all clapped.

Finn got the next text "the second couple saved by the public is... Jess and Luke M" we all clapped again as they sat down.

Sophie then got another text as they were standing in front of us "only two islanders will leave the villa tonight and that decision is down to your fellow islanders"

Paige then got a text "each safe couple must now decide whether to save Rebecca or Wallace and whether to save Sophie or Mike." We all gasped at that before I turned my head into Callum's chest at that.

Callum looked at me before saying "Rebecca's had Connagh, she's had Luke T, Alex, and Wallace plus I don't think Wallace has had that chance yet." I nodded at that because he is right.

"I think Mike has not been true to himself, I think he's over exaggerated his feelings massively and I don't believe half the things he's saying." I nodded as Callum finished that because I do believe that.

It came time to give our decisions, Paige and Finn went first choosing to save Mike and Rebecca. Luke T and Siannise went next and saved Mike and Wallace. Shaughna and Alex went next and saved Sophie and Rebecca. We went next and chose to save Sophie and Wallace, then Jess and Luke M went choosing to save Rebecca and Mike. Nas and Demi went last and chose to save Mike and Rebecca. Meaning both Sophie and Wallace were gone we hugged her goodbye and saw them both off and out of the villa.

Next Time:

Seven new boys

Seven new girls

Casa Amor