Backlash and Confessions

Callum's pov: 

We all left the challenge area and went to go get ready, I walked into the dressing room with the guys and I heard Finn say that he needed to talk to Paige, Alex and Mike said the same thing about Priscilla and Molly.  I walked outside after getting dressed and smiled immediately when I saw Davina in her red dress with black heels. 

I saw Finn go off with Paige along with Priscilla and Mike and I immediately knew that those two were going to have a conversation

I saw Finn go off with Paige along with Priscilla and Mike and I immediately knew that those two were going to have a conversation. I knew that me and Vina needed to talk after the sentence stating that I would be one of the guys to cheat in casa amor. I went to the terrace by the fire pit holding Vina's hand sitting down before asking "how are you feeling about the challenge?" 

She looked at me shrugging her shoulders and sighing before saying "a little confused because why did they say that you could potentially turn your head?" 

I sighed shaking my head before looking at her answering "I don't know babe I really don't but I promise that I didn't do anything. I mean I slept outside all of the nights and yes Natalia tried but I turned her down every time and the only time I kissed someone was in the challenges." I finished as I pulled her even closer just praying that she believed me. 

She leaned into me before sighing and saying "I'm sorry I believe you it's just my ex left a lot of scars." 

I turned to her a little confused before saying "James?" 

She nodded before saying "not much just trust issues, they're not that bad anymore just sometimes in stressful situations they rear their heads again." I nodded at that because I understood I was just glad that she was talking to me about it. I pulled her closer and kissed her hard trying to convey my love and care for her. 

She looked at me before saying "I feel awful for Molly, Demi, Paige, and Siannise with every thing that was said could possible give some doubts for them."

 I saw out of the corner of my eye Paige and Finn's conversation get a little better before I said "I do know that Finn was extremely respectful to Paige. I mean he slept on the day bed with me every night and only kissed people in the challenges." She smiled at that which I knew gave her a bit of relief considering Paige was one of her nearest and dearest in here. 

~~~~~

The next morning Davina came down in a beautiful white bikini before we headed over to the couch next to the kitchen with Paige and Finn before Shaughna came over and sat with us saying "I like Luke M but I think I need to go and chat with Demi first." 

We all looked at each other before nodding and Vina said "go for it Shaughna" 

Shaughna then left to talk to Demi while Paige looked at us and said "that's going to be interesting especially since I think Luke M likes Demi." I nodded at that because I think that she's right in the fact that Luke M likes Demi a lot at this point. 

We then heard a phone sound and Finn picked up his phone yelling text before reading it out loud "Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling the boys will choose who they want to couple up with and the girl not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the island. #crunchtime #gonegirl"

Davina looked at me before saying "so I'm safe huh?" 

I looked at her before saying "absolutely babe I'm literally only talking to you in here." She smiled as we headed inside to get ready for the night. She headed to the dressing room with the girls while I headed to get dressed with the guys. 

I finished getting ready and walked outside to see the girls talking smiling when I saw Vi dressed in a pair of jeans, a sparkly top, matching jewelry, and nude high heels

I finished getting ready and walked outside to see the girls talking smiling when I saw Vi dressed in a pair of jeans, a sparkly top, matching jewelry, and nude high heels. She caught my eye before coming over to us as we were talking about where Luke M's head is going. 

We heard a phone ring then and Siannise yell that she had a text before reading it out loud "all islanders must gather at the fire pit immediately." I grabbed Davina's hand as we walked down to the fire pit together before I went to sit on the couch as she stood on the deck next to the other girls holding Paige and Shaughna's hand. 

Next Time: 

A major recoupling shakes the villa

plus the aftermath of said recoupling